Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

Have said this before, but yeah, nope.

This will be spun into an unfortunate mistake/technical error/false flag/Iron Dome mishap during righteous resistance and then buried to focus on the real story, muh Brothers & Sisters being murdered by the Zionists.
Not this time, the gates of Hell have been opened, Hezbollah signed their own death warrant. Iron Dome can't cause that kind of damage.

Not this time, the gates of Hell have been opened, Hezbollah signed their own death warrant. Iron Dome can't cause that kind of damage.

doesnt look like it ..... im hearing tons of chatter "from the americans" that israel response will be controlled as per their "the americans" request...... and this pisses me off..... if israel retaliation isnt atleast X3 or X5 of the one on yemen ..... then this will be very very bad for israel ..atleast for the next 20 to 30 years.

lets wait and see

It is getting hot over there. I hope the cackler give Israel what they need.

doesnt look like it ..... im hearing tons of chatter "from the americans" that israel response will be controlled as per their "the americans" request...... and this pisses me off..... if israel retaliation isnt atleast X3 or X5 of the one on yemen ..... then this will be very very bad for israel ..atleast for the next 20 to 30 years.

lets wait and see

I'm looking at the Times Of Israel live feed and everyone wants to tear Lebanon a new one. The Yemen strikes were the result of one person dying, this one has killed 11 (children) so far and more will likely follow unfortunately. Washington may not like a hot war, but they know damn well they'd do the same thing if the shoe was on their foot.

I'm looking at the Times Of Israel live feed and everyone wants to tear Lebanon a new one. The Yemen strikes were the result of one person dying, this one has killed 11 (children) so far and more will likely follow unfortunately. Washington may not like a hot war, but they know damn well they'd do the same thing if the shoe was on their foot.

my man, believe me when i tell you 90% of us are waiting for israel to fukcem up .... things are in israel's hands

edit: and i would appreciate if its not all of lebanon .... come on .... just hezbolla and their allies.... most of us value our heads :-)

I know that, you know that, but the general public doesn't know that and they would never be told either because it doesn't suit the MSM agenda of painting Israel as the bad guy. Remember the hospital parking lot? The MSM tried to pin that on Iron Dome too (as well as IDF illumination shells, an A2G missile etc among others).

The russian tactic, throw out 1001 theories to obfuscate what actually happened.

Washington may not like a hot war, but they know damn well they'd do the same thing if the shoe was on their foot.
Under Barack Joseph "Red Line" Harris? Eeeeeeeeeeh ... 🫤

More likely to send them billions to buy them off until after the elections.

Same thing the world over, limitless funds to protect the urban elites, scraps for the people closest to danger.

Obummerian deterrence as ineffective as it ever was

looks like benjamin left andrews airbase towards israel.... lets see what happens when he arrives ... the only "sorta" worthy bombing that happened earlier today was "basically what i mentioned in my previous post " tyre... ofcourse hezzy are just laughing it off while drinking their turkish coffee and tea

israel retaliation towards yemen which is 2000 miles away took 48 hours

israel retaliation towards lebanon "hizzy" which is 2 miles away will take ?????

israel retaliation towards yemen which is 2000 miles away took 48 hours

israel retaliation towards lebanon "hizzy" which is 2 miles away will take ?????
There will be no any kind of serious response without cabinet (political echelon) approval. Right now it's just more intensive than usual elimination of targets, more or less within existing parameters.
Bibi was abroad, and no one is going to start a war (or a response potentially leading to it) over the phone. He is now in his way to Israel. The decision will be made. The more serious response, the more time it will take for preparation.
Any response, which will be perceived any less than by order of magnitude more serious than Hodeidah, will be necessarily seen locally as unforgivable failure of leadership across political spectrum.
I don't know whether this will lead necessarily to a full-scale war, including a ground invasion, at this point in time. But with very high probability it will. The time frame for all of this to get resolved is September, the beginning of the new school year - if Israel fails to return its civilian population until then, it will be see locally as strategic defeat (more or less explicitly stated).
In other words, we cannot afford this kind threat persisting on our border. Iran cannot afford any voluntary change in status quo, which will be automatically seen as defeat/retreat/loss of face. This is a direct collision course with no conceivable alternatives.

There will be no any kind of serious response without cabinet (political echelon) approval. Right now it's just more intensive than usual elimination of targets, more or less within existing parameters.
Bibi was abroad, and no one is going to start a war (or a response potentially leading to it) over the phone. He is now in his way to Israel. The decision will be made. The more serious response, the more time it will take for preparation.
Any response, which will be perceived any less than by order of magnitude more serious than Hodeidah, will be necessarily seen locally as unforgivable failure of leadership across political spectrum.
I don't know whether this will lead necessarily to a full-scale war, including a ground invasion, at this point in time. But with very high probability it will. The time frame for all of this to get resolved is September, the beginning of the new school year - if Israel fails to return its civilian population until then, it will be see locally as strategic defeat (more or less explicitly stated).
In other words, we cannot afford this kind threat persisting on our border. Iran cannot afford any voluntary change in status quo, which will be automatically seen as defeat/retreat/loss of face. This is a direct collision course with no conceivable alternatives.

Logical analysis on waiting for ben.

As for the ground invasion... that would really be interesting... i thought after 2006 israel will never do that again...atleast not in lebanon.....i think this might be a poor strategic decision if the push is from the northern border. However, I am not a military expert, so i do not know.....but for some reason if an invasion to happen ,i anticipate one from an unexpected direction, such as Israel moving through Syria to Lebanon's Baalbeck/Beqaa region, or perhaps even from the sea.

1722163783523.webp

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It is highly likely that Israel will attack tonight. The attack should be seen in all of Lebanon but leave the Hezbollah organization with a soul-searching about the desire to open new equations.

Logical analysis on waiting for ben.

As for the ground invasion... that would really be interesting... i thought after 2006 israel will never do that again...atleast not in lebanon.....i think this might be a poor strategic decision if the push is from the northern border. However, I am not a military expert, so i do not know.....but for some reason if an invasion to happen ,i anticipate one from an unexpected direction, such as Israel moving through Syria to Lebanon's Baalbeck/Beqaa region, or perhaps even from the sea.
You do throw out some really weird comments, from wishing to see a tactical nuke used now this gem, so I must ask -

a, how old are you?
b, where exactly are located?
c, have you ever served in the military?
d, troll much?

You do throw out some really weird comments, from wishing to see a tactical nuke used now this gem, so I must ask -

a, how old are you?
b, where exactly are located?
c, have you ever served in the military?
d, troll much?

no you MUST NOT ask ..you can read .and hold your pie hole if you dont like what you read.. i mean russia suggested a nuke why shouldnt we? to expecting a non-orthodox engagement into lebanon..... nothing weird about it except you being rustled on an online forum

a) none of your business kid
b) none of your business son
c) read a and b
d) keep crying little one

hezbolla have been given more than enough time to reorganize and prepare for the israeli strike ..... looks like theres a global understanding/agreement to not let things get out of hand and slide into the unknown..... i guess we will know in the next few hours

no you MUST NOT ask ..you can read .and hold your pie hole if you dont like what you read.. i mean russia suggested a nuke why shouldnt we? to expecting a non-orthodox engagement into lebanon..... nothing weird about it except you being rustled on an online forum

a) none of your business kid
b) none of your business son
c) read a and b
d) keep crying little one

*incidentally, CR is among the ones who suggested nuclear first strikes on Russia when the war in Ukraine started*