Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

What air defence doing?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i think america is the only country in the world that is ok giving a social/talking platform to traitors and to its enemies.

i mean thats some next level cuckness "srs"

Hum no, not really.

That's freedom of speech, and sometimes hearing different opinions is good for the mind.

Some people can't stand it though.

you need to bone up on what the concept of free speech means, and as well as what the word traitor means. you are way over your head.

so a citizen of the united states marching in protest in the middle of the street of new york and other states chanting "DEATH FOR ISRAEL!!!" "DEATH TO AMERICA" isnt labeled a traitor?? im pretty sure im right on this one..... are you though??? you believe hamas supporters in the united states and europe praising what hamas did to kids,women,elderly in israel isnt an act of treason ?

answer on the above with a yes or a no.. i dare you

Hum no, not really.

That's freedom of speech, and sometimes hearing different opinions is good for the mind.

Some people can't stand it though.

this isnt free speech ... this is stairing the pot ..... dropping gas on fire ..... supporting a terrorist entity ..... you telling me its ok for a high ranking officer in the united states army to disclose such info in a way ... were he is preaching hamas/hizbolla/iran?

Jap, and i would fight for their rights to do exactly that, aswell as for your right to call Them traitors,
Man free speech is a slippery slope and it goes Downhill really fast If you Ban certain people or Views

Yes iam a free speech absolutist

Also, If you Outlaw speech, people will Just Go Underground and radicalize themselves even more
And beside all that, sunlight is a good disinfectant

this isnt free speech ... this is stairing the pot ..... dropping gas on fire ..... supporting a terrorist entity ..... you telling me its ok for a high ranking officer in the united states army to disclose such info in a way ... were he is preaching hamas/hizbolla/iran?

I am not hearing anything "supporting" a terrorist entity in this 20sec clip.
Not am I hearing anything praising (that's what you meant I suppose?) Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran.

Also McGregor is retired since 2004, for him to be aware of current sensitive operations would be surprising, and the issue would then rather be about how the Biden Admin is actually handling classified information and its vetting process.

Is what he said true or not? Who knows, but if I had to guess I would say it isn't true and/or is an unsubstantiated rumor circulating around. Had such kind of losses been inflicted upon US SF by Hamas, it would have been known by now. Terrorists are known for parading their trophies.

So, misinformation or disinformation.

I am not hearing anything "supporting" a terrorist entity in this 20sec clip.
Not am I hearing anything praising (that's what you meant I suppose?) Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran.

Also McGregor is retired since 2004, for him to be aware of current sensitive operations would be surprising, and the issue would then rather be about how the Biden Admin is actually handling classified information and its vetting process.

Is what he said true or not? Who knows, but if I had to guess I would say it isn't true and/or is an unsubstantiated rumor circulating around. Had such kind of losses been inflicted upon US SF by Hamas, it would have been known by now. Terrorists are known for parading their trophies.

So, misinformation or disinformation.

when he is openly speaking and quoting a russian media platform ..... hinting that the israeli and american forces readiness is down to dirt..... he is indirectly supporting terrorism ... at this time and date .... thats the last thing anyone who supports a free living should do .....

you dont need to hear it to know what his vile tongue is hinting at

when he is openly speaking and quoting a russian media platform ..... hinting that the israeli and american forces readiness is down to dirt..... he is indirectly supporting terrorism ... at this time and date .... thats the last thing anyone who supports a free living should do .....

you dont need to hear it to know what his vile tongue is hinting at

Not really no.

Neither is it what happened, nor what he said. And, in fact, he wouldn't be the first one to say it either in the first place.

He is quoted by a Russian media platform; he isn't quoting a Russian media platform. He isn't repeating anything, his words are being repeated.

US and Israeli readiness is down to dirt? Well... Israel got caught with its pants down, and the US hasn't displayed much martial prowess as of late (especially since Afghanistan). That's a fact, and though it can be nuanced, it remains demonstratively true.
Stating facts does not support terrorism. It merely shows there are issues that have to be addressed and approaches that have to be rethought.

As for what he actually said:

US and Israeli SF made theoretical plans and, following recon, these plans were made impractical.

In itself, there is no disclosure of any sensitive information.

So these guys that are spouting treasonous thoughts? Should they be imprisoned? Put into camps before they are deported? I mean speech and thought crime... what do you think is the final solution?

Not really no.

Neither is it what happened, nor what he said. And, in fact, he wouldn't be the first one to say it either in the first place.

He is quoted by a Russian media platform; he isn't quoting a Russian media platform. He isn't repeating anything, his words are being repeated.

US and Israeli readiness is down to dirt? Well... Israel got caught with its pants down, and the US hasn't displayed much martial prowess as of late (especially since Afghanistan). That's a fact, and though it can be nuanced, it remains demonstratively true.
Stating facts does not support terrorism. It merely shows there are issues that have to be addressed and approaches that have to be rethought.

As for what he actually said:
View attachment 453976

US and Israeli SF made theoretical plans and, following recon, these plans were made impractical.

In itself, there is no disclosure of any sensitive information.

douglas is a well known looney ... he has been disparaged by the pentagon itself for all the crazy things he say...his controversial conspiracies is something else

As for israel being caught off guard.... yeah ....ok....and???i mean when 9/11 happened the united states were caught off guard.... same happened to russia when the very first ukrainian drones hit the kremlin and the explosion that hit the russian gas pipe.....same on what happened to france ..the elysee in 2017 ... what im trying to say is ...no single country is 100% equiped to fend off terror attacks .... you just cant.

what good people can do ... is have patriotism towards their country ...you know what having partiotism means?? it means people need to be logical .... mentally balanced when it comes to speaking out their opinion.... people like this guy is just doing what he is doing for the sake of atention i guess...... still cant understand how trumpo nominated him for west point....yeah yeah ... i like Emperor trump :D

Last edited:
So these guys that are spouting treasonous thoughts? Should they be imprisoned? Put into camps before they are deported? I mean speech and thought crime... what do you think is the final solution?
No, "treasonous thoughts" are currently rewarded here. Patriotic thoughts and actions are met with a knock at the door at 4:00 AM by 30 FBI agents in tactical gear acting as a Praetorian Guard for the current administration, where you are thrown into a Washington DC prison without due justice.

I keep waiting for them to declare intent to live a wonderful righteous and peaceful life and move to one of the many officially Islamic countries in the world..... AND actually move there.

The answer is here, as the situation is the same in the USA.
#ImportTheThirdWorldBecomeTheThirdWorld

The answer is here, as the situation is the same in the USA.
#ImportTheThirdWorldBecomeTheThirdWorld

europe is so tolerant ,so open minded,so progressive

europe is so tolerant ,so open minded,so progressive
Digging its own grave faster and faster

I'm voting for the only anti-immigration party next time. There is no other way. All the others defend the destruction of our way of life.
I'm not proud of that but it is what it is.