Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

I just wonder. With Israel having its sights on Hamas and its intention to completely destroy the organization. What happens to the PIJ in Gaza?

Is Israel going to allow a more Iranian-allied organization to survive this war?

ah ... gaza takes its electricity from an israeli power plant??

edit: lol i mean palestinians literally biting the hand that feeds them .. i mean how much of a no brainer do you have to be to attack people who help you
The "Two States solution" is a one-way street utopia dreamed up by libtards. Fakestinians are adherents to a "Final Solution".

I just wonder. With Israel having its sights on Hamas and its intention to completely destroy the organization. What happens to the PIJ in Gaza?

Is Israel going to allow a more Iranian-allied organization to survive this war?
I don't see them sitting on the sidelines, it would destroy their credibility among the population. Once the shooting starts it doesn't matter what organization they belong to, they are all treated the same way.

The attack on Israel included everything from hamas, PIJ, Chechens to communists. Israel declared war on hamas because they're the de facto government of Gaza, not because they're the only people in the crosshairs. Anyone connected to terrorist organizations, identified having been part of the attack or bearing arms against Israeli troops is a target.

Last edited:
...---...
Urgent help needed.
Please send abortion activists.
Preferably ones without next of kin.
Nor non-gentiles.
Gays.
Trans.
Feminists.
Non-muslims.
Or women.
Especially the short purple haired ones.

Here is another take on the issue:

The "Two States solution" is a one-way street utopia dreamed up by libtards. Fakestinians are adherents to a "Final Solution".

i mean a two state solution is a good idea , no ? if palestinians were smart , they shouldve settled with gaza...and all the aid that comes to it "the aid that comes to palestinians is mind blowing" i never knew how much money they get until i started reading...... they couldve literally transformed gaza into a second vegas/dubai/singapore... but nooooooooooooo....... being isis and living like an animal is much better

i mean a two state solution is a good idea , no ? if palestinians were smart , they shouldve settled with gaza...and all the aid that comes to it "the aid that comes to palestinians is mind blowing" i never knew how much money they get until i started reading...... they couldve literally transformed gaza into a second vegas/dubai/singapore... but nooooooooooooo....... being isis and living like an animal is much better
Keeping the population poor has two advantages:
- Leadership gets rich through corruption;
- Population stays uneducated and therefore religious meaning they are easier to steer.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
12 min
·
Holy S**t, Massive Rocket Attack all across Central Israel!

F9NcYjqbsAA161e?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

What Mike said. Plus... Palestinians have been offered peace deal after peace deal and rejected them. The best one in 2000 at Camp David would have given them 90-95% of the West Bank (the remaining for Israel's security), Gaza and East Jeruselum as their capital... they said no. Probably because they want it all, or more of it at least, unfortunately for them they've been on the losing side for 75 years and losers don't get to negotiate terms.

i wonder how legit this post is .... and if it is ... i am very much interested in knowing these professor's origin...amazing how much of a cuck america is .... giving "free speech " to a bunch of terrorist supporters rather than deporting them
Even back in the early 80s, my 201 level Sociology professor (core requirement. that or psych or something similar to fill out the bachelor's degree list) was a left leaning semi-lunatic on some subjects. He was, however, serious about his field and kept us rather busy with a heavy load of required reading. That 1700 sociology profs would sign such a document is disgusting, but not surprising.

Even back in the early 80s, my 201 level Sociology professor (core requirement. that or psych or something similar to fill out the bachelor's degree list) was a left leaning semi-lunatic on some subjects. He was, however, serious about his field and kept us rather busy with a heavy load of required reading. That 1700 sociology profs would sign such a document is disgusting, but not surprising.

A few goofballs might have inserted themselves in that list though.

Last edited:
^--- Are we getting played? They're made-up names on that list, besides Mr Hitler! :-)

^--- Are we getting played? They're made-up names on that list, besides Mr Hitler! :)

Eh... "maybe". :D

Hitler, Goebbels, Biden, Heydrich, Heidegger, Sagon Deez, Ayman Zawahiri, Shitona Pagoda (of Huflung Pu University), Dr. Hamas MacHamasFace, Coco Chanel, etc...

Last edited:
A few goofballs might have inserted themselves in that list though.

this is definitley a legit list :P

i guess these days i can ballshit my way all the way to the top

1698165440408.png

What Mike said. Plus... Palestinians have been offered peace deal after peace deal and rejected them. The best one in 2000 at Camp David would have given them 90-95% of the West Bank (the remaining for Israel's security), Gaza and East Jeruselum as their capital... they said no. Probably because they want it all, or more of it at least, unfortunately for them they've been on the losing side for 75 years and losers don't get to negotiate terms.

im reading about the camp david peace deal now "https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/may/23/israel3" ..... its really important for the israeli media to high light this in the arab world.... show everyone what was offered to the palys and how they missed their chance.....but again to a no surprise .. it was arafat f*king sh*t up with negotiations ...he kept saying no .... so what was it that he wanted from the israelies?? 100% of the west bank ?