Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"He not going nowhere now" x4

*GTFOs seconds later*

Oh it is really easy to deport them back to where they came from. Freeze development aid, slap them with trade tarrifs, economic sanctions, block visa-free travel etc. Plenty of ways to make it less painful for these countries to take them back rather than not. The ideological will simply isn't there.
Well, in the case of Afghanistan, development aid has been halted, trade tarriffs are pointless due to a lack of export goods, there is no visa free travel. I really don't see many points that would sting

these are the same donkeys who go out , drink alcohol, travel,"enjoy their life" ....... tbh ..... all of these sheep should be grouped up and sent to hamas,hizbolla,isis....let them live under their rule... see how happy theyll be having their sisters and daughters raped endlessly

these are the same donkeys who go out , drink alcohol, travel,"enjoy their life" ....... tbh ..... all of these sheep should be grouped up and sent to hamas,hizbolla,isis....let them live under their rule... see how happy theyll be having their sisters and daughters raped endlessly
Insh'allah

"The Biden administration is reportedly concerned that Israel lacks achievable military goals for its operations in Gaza, leading US officials to believe that the IDF is not yet ready for a ground incursion. (...) US officials told The Times on Monday that Israel must decide whether it wants to eliminate Hamas terrorists through a combination of surgical strikes and targeted raids by special forces, as the US did with Iraqi and Kurdish soldiers in Mosul in 2017, or to launch a more expansive ground invasion, as US troops did with Iraqi and British forces in Fallujah in 2004."

The idea the IDF wants to go with seems pretty clear to me by the number of troops deployed; go into Gaza, shoot anyone who resists, arrest political figures, seize any weapons and supplies and demolish infrastructure such as launch sites and tunnels.

Whether or not that plan will ever be implemented remains to be seen given the amount of international backlash increasing the longer they wait. I wouldn't put it past the Biden administration that this is secretly their actual plan for de-escalation. "Imagine how many muslims and far left extremists will vote for Joe in November next year!" He's already proven plenty of times that he'll do whatever the fringe marxist wing of the party wants him to do.

Mosul is a useless comparison since it's deep inside Kurdish territory with, besides the ISIS terrorists and their families, a friendly population. You can get by with a hybrid counter-insurgency strategy there.

Gaza is a terrorist hotbed with a population of suicidal zealots that gave birth to hamas where they've had years to prepare with the full collaboration of the entire population.

This requires surgery with a chainsaw.

In other news, Shayatet Matkal with MCX.

c9xjm6nc3xvb1.webp

The idea the IDF wants to go with seems pretty clear to me by the number of troops deployed; go into Gaza, shoot anyone who resists, arrest political figures, seize any weapons and supplies and demolish infrastructure such as launch sites and tunnels.

Whether or not that plan will ever be implemented remains to be seen given the amount of international backlash increasing the longer they wait. I wouldn't put it past the Biden administration that this is secretly their actual plan for de-escalation. "Imagine how many muslims and far left extremists will vote for Joe in November next year!" He's already proven plenty of times that he'll do whatever the fringe marxist wing of the party wants him to do.

Mosul is a useless comparison since it's deep inside Kurdish territory with, besides the ISIS terrorists and their families, a friendly population. You can get by with a hybrid counter-insurgency strategy there.

Gaza is a terrorist hotbed with a population of suicidal zealots that gave birth to hamas where they've had years to prepare with the full collaboration of the entire population.

This requires surgery with a chainsaw.
A couple of points about all the ground offensive speculations:

Apart from a miracle or another black swan type of event nothing is going to prevent it from happening. If gov. for some reason gets cold feet right now, there will be no gov. People in the West need to understand what's at stake here - if we don't remove Hamas from Gaza, no sane person is going ever to leave in the South of the country, which in practical terms means depopulation to the point of abandonment of this part of the country. I'm not even going to mention what it means for deterrence etc - basically, complete collapse of the national security. This is not about getting revenge, this is about having any kind of future for this country. Hamas delenda est. f***ing period. And ground offensive is the only viable option for achieving this.

Another point - there are two contradicting factors regarding the timing. From the purely military point of view, the more Israel delays the invasion, the better. We have more time for training and planning, whilst constantly depleting their resources, man power, potential threats and giving more opportunities for the civilians to leave the area. Local experts talking about 3 months ideally before the invasion. In fact, I'm reasonably sure, for these reasons it's IDF pressing for delays the political echelon, not the other way around. On the other hand, we arguably running out of time on the international arena. As I mentioned earlier on this thread, virtually all Israeli major operations ended eventually under severe International/American pressure.

As usual floats an idea and provides zero details.

so i have a question...... looking at google maps ... i noticed Rutenberg power station is in the ashkalon area ...next to gaza.... and its never been hit by hamas rockets.... any idea why?

1698152264649.webp

so i have a question...... looking at google maps ... i noticed Rutenberg power station is in the ashkalon area ...next to gaza.... and its never been hit by hamas rockets.... any idea why?

View attachment 453860
It's their main power source. Generators won't last forever if Israel continues to throttle imports of fuel. Solar panels are really fragile and inconsistent.

It's their main power source. Generators won't last forever if Israel continues to throttle imports of fuel.

ah ... gaza takes its electricity from an israeli power plant??

edit: lol i mean palestinians literally biting the hand that feeds them .. i mean how much of a no brainer do you have to be to attack people who help you

i wonder how legit this post is .... and if it is ... i am very much interested in knowing these professor's origin...amazing how much of a cuck america is .... giving "free speech " to a bunch of terrorist supporters rather than deporting them

Hollywood Jews realizing that to their "allies" they were only ever useful idiots that have outserved their usefulness.
"Thank you for your unshakable moral conviction, leadership, and support for the Jewish people, who have been terrorized by Hamas since the group’s founding over 35 years ago, and for the Palestinians, who have also been terrorized, oppressed, and victimized by Hamas for the last 17 years that the group has been governing Gaza. We all want the same thing: Freedom for Israelis and Palestinians to live side by side in peace. Freedom from the brutal violence spread by Hamas. And most urgently, in this moment, freedom for the hostages."