Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, Oct 2023 & Iran’s Proxies.

Pushing back against criticism of the government following the IDF’s discovery of six dead hostages in the Gaza Strip, National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir accuses critics of “echoing Hamas propaganda” while at the same time blaming Defense Minister Yoav Gallant for this morning’s shooting near the West Bank city of Tarqumiyah.

“Unfortunately, I see the disturbing statements from the left, which accuse the Israeli government of murdering the hostages,” Ben Gvir states. “To be clear: The terrorist organization Hamas, and only Hamas, killed the hostages. Those who place the blame on the Israeli government are echoing Hamas propaganda.”

“Those who demand the release of thousands of terrorists and giving Hamas control of the Philadelpi Corridor are intentionally abandoning the security of Israel’s citizens. The blood of those murdered next shall be on his hands.”

“The attack this morning in Tarqumiyah once again proved, unfortunately, the dire consequences of terrorists roaming freely in the field,” he argues.

“We have not yet finished counting the number of murdered people and the rivers of blood from the Shalit deal. Those released from the last deal [in November] also immediately returned to engage in terrorism. Where does any person have the nerve to demand the release of thousands of murderers?”

Ben Gvir slams those who say “we will know how to deal with it later,” stating that this kind of rhetoric had been used ahead of the Oslo agreements and Gaza disengagement and only led to “rivers of blood.”

“Terrorism must be fought without illusions,” he continues, calling the Palestinian Authority “a terrorist authority” that instigates and subsidizes terror. “Those who trust them endanger the State of Israel.”

“When Defense Minister Galant orders to open roadblocks for the Palestinians, the result is the murder of Jews,” Ben Gvir continues, calling on Israel to close Israeli roads to the Palestinians.

“You must not blink in the face of terrorism. Every surrender brings more terror. We submitted a death penalty law for terrorists, and the prime minister is delaying it. I intend to fight for it, it’s time to pass the law,” he says — adding that the price for killing hostages in Gaza should be “the occupation of more territory and the establishment of Jewish settlement in Gaza.”

It's not often that I would agree with the "pyromaniac" but he's not wrong here really is he? The Shalit deal has come at a heavy price, many of those prisoners released during the pause earlier this year have been re-arrested or killed for terrorism again. The death of the hostages is awful awful news, and killed during the negotiations of all things. Did Sinwar order their execution or did some of the terrorists just decide to murder them? Either way, it's sickening.

Since it's been three prisoners for every hostage, perhaps Israel should just execute 18 of them so that it evens it out, you know, an eye for an eye right? Of course that would never happen, because Israel actually has morals. I feel for the hostage families that are desperate to see their loved ones again, I think most people would be acting the same way if they were in their shoes.

Protests/strikes in order to force Netanyahu's hand when there is still much work to be done in order to even finalise any deal isn't really going to help matters. Not only is there a risk of Hamas regrouping and rearming again, the prisoners released will likely go back to what they were doing before they were put away, and more families will suffer.

There are no easy answers to this situation...

It's not often that I would agree with the "pyromaniac" but he's not wrong here really is he? The Shalit deal has come at a heavy price, many of those prisoners released during the pause earlier this year have been re-arrested or killed for terrorism again. The death of the hostages is awful awful news, and killed during the negotiations of all things. Did Sinwar order their execution or did some of the terrorists just decide to murder them? Either way, it's sickening.

Since it's been three prisoners for every hostage, perhaps Israel should just execute 18 of them so that it evens it out, you know, an eye for an eye right? Of course that would never happen, because Israel actually has morals. I feel for the hostage families that are desperate to see their loved ones again, I think most people would be acting the same way if they were in their shoes.

Protests/strikes in order to force Netanyahu's hand when there is still much work to be done in order to even finalise any deal isn't really going to help matters. Not only is there a risk of Hamas regrouping and rearming again, the prisoners released will likely go back to what they were doing before they were put away, and more families will suffer.

There are no easy answers to this situation...

Even if israel to execute 18, 180, 1800, or 180,000, it wouldn't change anything—Hamas just doesn't care about their people. Their priority is making Israel's life miserable, and right now, the hostages are the means to do that. So, Hamas will continue their actions.

What Israel is doing by surrounding Hamas until they are eliminated is the right approach. It won't come without a cost—all or most of the hostages will likely perish, but that's a price Israel has to pay to win. Nothing comes for free.

Even if israel to execute 18, 180, 1800, or 180,000, it wouldn't change anything—Hamas just doesn't care about their people. Their priority is making Israel's life miserable, and right now, the hostages are the means to do that. So, Hamas will continue their actions.

What Israel is doing by surrounding Hamas until they are eliminated is the right approach. It won't come without a cost—all or most of the hostages will likely perish, but that's a price Israel has to pay to win. Nothing comes for free.
All these liberal news orgs are now dictating what should be done. I think Israel has their own liberal population since their Nation is one of many different nationalities. I would bet not one of those protestors served in the fight to get these palestinian murderers. If you want misery then elect liberals and that applies for every nation. None are smart enough to manage a fight

All these liberal news orgs are now dictating what should be done. I think Israel has their own liberal population since their Nation is one of many different nationalities. I would bet not one of those protestors served in the fight to get these palestinian murderers. If you want misery then elect liberals and that applies for every nation. None are smart enough to manage a fight
My man, youre on point with this. I always think to myself to everyone protesting against the IL goverment to go and serve at the front line and then see if it is a good idea to give up to hamas.

Anyways Ben said this will be the hardest challenge to IL since ww2 and it will take time... but IL will come out victorious . I am 1000% sure that the mossad,shabak etc etc know were the hostages are but the prepartion to rescue them needs to be meticulous and conscientious and it will take time. Hopefully all of this wraps up by december,jan or feb

Biden should just F*** off! He just wants a deal so he can say "hey look, I stopped the Gaza massacre, vote for me!" Senile old fool.

I know and I agree, a deal just means Hamas will grow back again and this whole thing will happen again at some point, this tango has been danced too many times already. We can only hope that the IDF and security services will succeed in rescue missions to get as many of them out as possible.

I know and I agree, a deal just means Hamas will grow back again and this whole thing will happen again...
Its the same as "peacetalks" with ruZZia... In the end you have to fight the same cancer again...

Last edited:
Its the same as "peacetalks" with ruZZia... In the end you have to fight the same cancer again...
Yeah but peace good, war bad....

Sadly I cant imagine there are 100 hostages left alive, Hamas admitted months ago that it didnt know where some of them were.

So much of western politics is now saying the 'right' thing, whilst mostly doing what you were going to do anyway. Bizarrely getting support from the people that hate you, is better than getting support from people that support you.

UK just banned some weapons exports to Israel, 30 licenses, but there are apparently 300 active licenses, in use, and not cancelled. The 30 cancelled haven't been used for some time. So the protestors are happy, business is happy, and overall UK practically supports Israel. But our PM etc can say they helped the Palestinians. The mental gymnastics necessary must make their heads hurt. What happens in a real shooting war is going to be a very painful awakening for pressure groups.

Hamas released a teaser new footage of the six israeli victims found slain in a gaza tunnel warning that the gut-wrenching footage to their “last messages" will be released soon

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
"...but the deal, the deal, it's a take it or leave it moment, it's your last chance!!!"

F*** these ghouls and F*** everyone who enables them.

Non Desistas. Non Exieris.

so this is an interesting development "video is in arabic so ill translate "

Hamas spokesman:

1) We clearly state that, following the Nuseirat incident, new instructions have been given to the prison guards on how to handle the prisoners if the Israeli army approaches their detention site. In other words, it means "execute the hostages when the Israeli army approaches."

2) Only Netanyahu and the IL army bear full responsibility for the killing of the prisoners after they deliberately disrupted any deal to exchange prisoners for narrow interests, in addition to their deliberate killing of dozens of them through direct aerial bombardment.

3)Netanyahu's insistence on liberating the prisoners through military pressure instead of concluding a deal will mean that they will return to their families inside coffins and their families will have to choose whether they are dead or alive.

Hamas released a teaser new footage of the six israeli victims found slain in a gaza tunnel warning that the gut-wrenching footage to their “last messages" will be released soon

if the real Nazis came back, from their secret base in antartica, and declared war on USA, would we see marches in support throughout Europe, people getting nazi tatoos?

Or would we team up and defeat them again?

The Germans/Italians/Japanese lost. The west won. All 3 countries sucked it up, and moved on, and are now free.

Its logically impossible to solve this conflict, as it is. At best you will get a ceasefire, 5 years while Hamas rebuilds its people and smuggles weapons in, and the Palestinians sit looking at the med. and then we go again.

We all need to declare HAMAS gone. Ship the bosses to the Hague. Ship the remaining fighters to a prison camp in Antarctica, for life. Rebuild Gaza, with a buffer zone, no metal goes in, no concrete, they can have wood and plasterboard. Develop the water and farms, non-religious schools run by Mormons/Japanese/Iceland. Police by Gurkas. Do it for the Palestinians.

if the real Nazis came back, from their secret base in antartica, and declared war on USA, would we see marches in support throughout Europe, people getting nazi tatoos?

Or would we team up and defeat them again?

The Germans/Italians/Japanese lost. The west won. All 3 countries sucked it up, and moved on, and are now free.

Its logically impossible to solve this conflict, as it is. At best you will get a ceasefire, 5 years while Hamas rebuilds its people and smuggles weapons in, and the Palestinians sit looking at the med. and then we go again.

We all need to declare HAMAS gone. Ship the bosses to the Hague. Ship the remaining fighters to a prison camp in Antarctica, for life. Rebuild Gaza, with a buffer zone, no metal goes in, no concrete, they can have wood and plasterboard. Develop the water and farms, non-religious schools run by Mormons/Japanese/Iceland. Police by Gurkas. Do it for the Palestinians.

This shouldve happened in 2006 , but i guess better late than never ... the israeli's learned their lesson

I guess I'll put this here since they claim to be butt hurt about Gaza. With friends like Turkey....

Youth Union of Turkey (Turkish: Türkiye Gençlik Birliği, TGB) is a Turkish anti-American, anti-Atlanticist, and Eurasianist revolutionary youth organization closely associated with the Patriotic Party.
The Eurasianists strongly opposed the territorial fragmentation of the Russian Imperial state that had followed in the wake of the revolution and civil war, and they used their geo-historical theories to insist on the necessity of the geopolitical reconstruction of the Russian state as a unified Eurasian great power.

The first order of business is to never ever deal with terrorist, kill them! All those prisoners should be hung for terrorism, don't feed and fatten them up, just kill them !!! You can't fight a war with your hands behind your back, any politician that promotes that should be forced to be in front of the troops not optional.

I guess I'll put this here since they claim to be butt hurt about Gaza. With friends like Turkey....

It shows what all of us already know, Turkey has no place in NATO, they will sell us out in a heart beat.

These tankers are going to need military protection if this keeps up. Sanaa needs a few more bombs up the backside again...

What the heck has happened to New York? If this happened after 9/11, they'd be dogpiled in moments...