Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

As many #s1tholeCountries, like Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan, don't take their citizens back. It's not so easy to deport some undesirables.
it is somewhat bizarre. they would not have a right to family life, if they stayed in Iraq, so they come to Europe cause trouble, but we cannot send them back, because they now have that right, and wouldn't have it in Iraq. How can putting someone back where they were be illegal. Then it seems as soon as they get UK or EU citizenry, they then jump on a plane, and go back to said shithole country, for an 'extended holiday'......then when it kicks off, demand we go and rescue them....

1698067462422.png

As many #s1tholeCountries, like Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan, don't take their citizens back. It's not so easy to deport some undesirables.
Oh it is really easy to deport them back to where they came from. Freeze development aid, slap them with trade tarrifs, economic sanctions, block visa-free travel etc. Plenty of ways to make it less painful for these countries to take them back rather than not. The ideological will simply isn't there.
Then it seems as soon as they get UK or EU citizenry, they then jump on a plane, and go back to said shithole country, for an 'extended holiday'......
Don't even need citizenship. Somalis are known for entering the country, starting the asylum process (granting them "temporary" refugee status) and going back to Somalia on holiday right afterwards.

but they said theyre making their way towards the middle eastern region... djibouti is africa
Actually, it is just at the entrance of the Red Sea and a deep water harbour, hence a very strategical location. It makes sense if you intend to watch what might happen in Iran if the Mullahs make the mistake... ;)
The PLAN shares a base there with the US & French forces (Djibouti was a French colony till 1974 when it was granted independence).
djibouti.jpg

Hamas is significantly financed by Iran.

Saying that Iran is involved is a non-statement.
They are playing to the mob - I mean gallery. Of international opinion.

Israel also has some time, as its using its aircraft to flatten Hamas, once the israeli army goes in, there will be less airstikes, so those F35's can go somewhere else.....

Actually, it is just at the entrance of the Red Sea and a deep water harbour, hence a very strategical location. It makes sense if you intend to watch what might happen in Iran if the Mullahs make the mistake... ;)
The PLAN shares a base there with the US & French forces (Djibouti was a French colony till 1974 when it was granted independence).
View attachment 453733

so say a war errupted with the persians .... no way china will support them and go against the west ... i mean china is supporting nazi russia in ukraine ... i highly doubt theyll enter another war.... no ?

I mean come on, bringing in as many young men as possible from a people of inbred lunatics like the Chechens cannot turn out to be anything except a great success right :rolleyes:
"According to information from the French newspaper Le Parisien, three young people aged 15 and 16, two of whom are of Chechen origin, have been charged in Paris and a 16-year-old from Brussels is also involved in the case. He has been in a youth prison since the summer. before he also became involved in this case. According to the French newspaper, the radicalized young people communicated via online video games and had searched the Internet for parts of explosives. Their plan was to 'shoot the police officers in front of the embassy and slit your throat', and then let a van packed with explosives crash into the building."

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well, anyone's guess. I don't know, that's why I said "watch", not "take part in". It looks like strategical common sense has gone out of the window in the ME, or Hamas would have stayed away from war & war crimes. Hopefully I was overly pessimistic.

He's the govt partner of Erdogan..

She's opposition...

It may not be for the general public.

The general public is dumb beyond redemption.

They wouldn't be able to know what to do with the information provided to them, and won't even bother verifying their accuracy.

"Hamas bad!" Okay, Hamas bad.
"No, Hamas good!" Oh? Okay.
"No, Hamas bad!" Hum... I wonder if Hamas really exists...

Interesting detail, in one of the videos we can see this:

Capture d’écran 2023-10-23 à 18.01.39.png

The guy on the right is seemingly dressed/geared as an IDF soldier ("mitznefet", dark OD green, military police shoulder band).

Capture d’écran 2023-10-23 à 18.12.09.png

Capture d’écran 2023-10-23 à 18.11.50.png

Last edited:

Interesting detail, in one of the videos we can see this:

View attachment 453736

The guy on the right is seemingly dressed/geared as an IDF soldier (mitznefet, dark OD green).
Which is a war crime....Not that anyone cares, or is keeping score. HAMAS are terrorists so rules dont count yadayada....