Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

I am not believing that in the year 2023 i am reading words like ''we need to separate them''.

It's not the entire minority building rockets, the Hamas and Islamic Jihad are some thousands, don't know the exact number. The argument that the Palestinian people ''want'' to be bombed would be funny if it wasn't dangerous. In question are civilians who aid willingly Hamas, while others are excused if they comply due to fear of Hamas. it's called duress in int. law.

I advise you to read the UN charter of fundamedal human rights, to gain some insight.
I'll wait to hear your fantastic practical solution to the specific situation in place today.

I'd also love to hear your views on the fundamental human rights the 1300 dead israelis/arabs/muslims had. Oh no they dont count anymore, because they were butchered. You are aware that they were unarmed civilians?

The hamas comes from the people of Gaza, they are their government. Hamas is not an invading force into Gaza. If it was, we would have had requests for help from the gaza police, or the people.

No other country is in the situation of being attacked from its neighbour, but expected not to do something about it. Its usually considered a duty of the government to protect its people.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

According to one eye witness account from the Hamas attack, they were looking at their camera footage, not only were there male civilians from Gaza involved in killing and kidnapping, but women and children were acting as spotters for the terrorists showing them civilians that were inside the buildings in the Nir Oz kibbutz. One of the women even went inside a house and watched netflix whilst the militants were murdering anyone that moved.

Sickening...

I'll wait to hear your fantastic practical solution to the specific situation in place today.

I'd also love to hear your views on the fundamental human rights the 1300 dead israelis/arabs/muslims had. Oh no they dont count anymore, because they were butchered. You are aware that they were unarmed civilians?

The hamas comes from the people of Gaza, they are their government. Hamas is not an invading force into Gaza. If it was, we would have had requests for help from the gaza police, or the people.

No other country is in the situation of being attacked from its neighbour, but expected not to do something about it. Its usually considered a duty of the government to protect its people.

What Hamas did was a war crime, but any voters or political sympathizers of Hamas, do not have a criminal responsibility so they can't be punished. In the same way, the Israeli citizens do not have a criminal responsibility if their elected politicians will give an order to the IDF to execute an operation resulting to a war crime. I do not consider the two as similar entities, we have a state on one side and a terrorist group on the other i examine the legal outcome in the context of war.

My fantastic solution would be, Israel immediately finishing the peace deal with the Saudis, (this was the actual Hamas target and their protectors) and deal with Hamas afterwards with a more selective campaign. This would show Israel as the sole victim globally and not having to deal with the reporting about the suffering of Gaza civilians. Very hard to happen, hence fantastic.

Poland has been culturally enriched by a retarded Viking. Why didn't she decide to hold a protest in Norway?

1698013370729.png

so now the palestinians/arabs/paly supporters cant take this anymore.... the bombing is too much they say .

well.... they shouldve thought of that when they elected /re-elected hamas ..... when they started celebrating on the 7th of october .

this endless bombardment should keep on going for the next 6 month ...... then israel should move to gaza beach ......dig a trench straight into gaza ....flood it.. flood the tunnels

best part is ... hezbolla are saying and experiencing this first hand....... they wont dare doing anything anymore

"Protect the children of Gaza!"

These two "innocents" can be heard preparing for their human wave attack.

"We will Cripple him with a Force he cannot even Imagine, and the meaning for him and for the State of Lebanon is Devastating. But we are Prepared for any Scenario."

🍄?

I don't know much about Fallujah so this was an interesting read regards combat in a dense urban environment:

I really hope the IDF has plenty of Iraq veterans to help them out with this, it's going to be tough...

well definitley the israeli casualities will be through the roof if/when they enter gaza...... but knowing israel and the israelies...... im pretty sure they have something up their sleeve .... im 200% sure theyll surprise everyone with the gaza urban warfare tactic... we just have to wait and see

well definitley the israeli casualities will be through the roof if/when they enter gaza...... but knowing israel and the israelies...... im pretty sure they have something up their sleeve .... im 200% sure theyll surprise everyone with the gaza urban warfare tactic... we just have to wait and see
Agree.

Got to push the civvies out and then go flat earth for a while on whoever remains , I’m afraid.

And now that we have evidence that Gaza civilians helped in the slaughter, my last remaking sympathy is about gone.

Poland has been culturally enriched by a retarded Viking. Why didn't she decide to hold a protest in Norway?
She's so full of S**t.

Dunno how they were allowed to march through streets of Warsaw.