Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

This guy did the thing, but Braverman says you know it depends on the context and stuff, so he's probably not advocating for a genocide or anything.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Today we had members of Hizb ut-Tahrir calling for Jihad, but you know the police say that it has several meanings, and they don't want to hurt people's feelings so no arrests were made.

Meanwhile a little disabled girl calls a female officer a lesbian, because she looks like her aunt who happens to be a Lesbian, and multiple officers break into her home and arrest her for a hate crime.

My country ladies and gentleman...

south korea? srsly

Meanwhile in India...

FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, FREE PIZZAS FOR YOU AND ME
Italy should also be freed, regardless.

For too long people have disrespected pastas by breaking spaghetti in two, making bologna with ketchup, calling stuff from Domino's "pizza"...

Enough is enough.

"humanitarian equipment" ... yaa sure

1697959705514.png

Last edited by a moderator:
"Love" how one cop is trying to do his actual job and the useless lot around him are stopping him from doing so because otherwise people's feelings are going to be hurt. But hey, zero micro-aggressions in that video just aggression and that's not what the tossers in blue are for. Send forth the community workers! :rolleyes:

And on today's episode of Try Not To Laugh featuring the NOS (Dutch BBC):

🤣

I can just see it now, crowds of young men roaming the streets hunting down muslims to check their social media profiles for a lack of support of Israel. Marching down the streets hand in hand, some wearing the kippah, others jackets with swastikas on them.

There's a term for this level of dishonest reporting:
Lügenpresse
Same everywhere

The left has total control of the media.

Meanwhile in India...

FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, FREE PIZZAS FOR YOU AND ME
I tought those were italians protesting against pineapple on pizzas 😵‍💫🥸

It's time to put out the troops and get all these morons rounded up while they are all in one large group, then do that massive deportation and return billions back to your National Treasuries what ever country it takes place in, they are taking over the entire world with the help of silly little people holding an elected seat for a very short time, send those people with them since they love them so much.

south korea? srsly

SK has long been leftist, North Korea will roll over them like a swam of hungry flies, then shoot all the survivors.

Great idea, some other ''rulers'' will think also, why we don't ''ship'' our ''Palestinians'' too .... Somebody else's ''Palestinians'' could be Christian minorities, etc.
True, but there aren't many minorities building thousands of rockets and firing them at the majority. The people in Gaza basically 'want' Israel to bomb them. Indeed it is an act of War, and hence Israel is entitled to attack and destroy stuff, until it stops, and to continue to prevent it.

So I'd suggest we are in pretty unique situation, and unique solutions are needed. I cant see how leaving the gazans in place, next to israel either gives israel security, nor the gazans a half reasonable life. A bit like 2 people fighting, we need to seperate them.

True, but there aren't many minorities building thousands of rockets and firing them at the majority. The people in Gaza basically 'want' Israel to bomb them. Indeed it is an act of War, and hence Israel is entitled to attack and destroy stuff, until it stops, and to continue to prevent it.

So I'd suggest we are in pretty unique situation, and unique solutions are needed. I cant see how leaving the gazans in place, next to israel either gives israel security, nor the gazans a half reasonable life. A bit like 2 people fighting, we need to seperate them.
I am not believing that in the year 2023 i am reading words like ''we need to separate them''.

It's not the entire minority building rockets, the Hamas and Islamic Jihad are some thousands, don't know the exact number. The argument that the Palestinian people ''want'' to be bombed would be funny if it wasn't dangerous. In question are civilians who aid willingly Hamas, while others are excused if they comply due to fear of Hamas. it's called duress in int. law.

I advise you to read the UN charter of fundamedal human rights, to gain some insight.

Oh boy