Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

F83t19jW0AAywvB?format=jpg&name=medium.webp

F83t19jW0AAywvB.webp

It's very easy to turn the Greek public opinion from positive to negative towards Israel...

So despite all the evidence that the hospital was hit by a failed rocket, Al-Jazeera is still trying to hold on to the "Israel did it" position. Whilst I guess we shouldn't be surprised because it's... Al-Jazeera, the English version is usually more impartial than Qatar's main arabic station. Here they present their "proofs" that it was Israel's fault:

So basically the rocket that failed was actually intercepted by the Iron Dome (over Gaza?!) and then an Israeli jet just happened to launch an strike on the hospital seconds later... yeah, that's really what they're going with.

They've even double-downed on it with this follow up "analysis" (where they cite Jackson Hinkle of all people 🤣) and like literally thousands of pally bots are posting again and again, that Hananya Naftali is Israel's official spokesman:

This is so utterly laughable!

This gentleman conducts a thorough analysis of why all of this is a flawed conclusion (as if it was needed):

I'm keeping a close eye on the wikipedia talk page for the Hospital explosion article, there's a lot of frantic discussion going on there...

''now appears to have only suffered Moderate Damage and was not the Actual Target of the Strike''

Ok, i am relieved now, it was not the actual target..

The Orthodox Patriarchate of Jerusalem expresses its strongest condemnation of the Israeli airstrike that have struck its church of Saint Porphyrios compound in the city of Gaza.
The Patriarchate emphasizes that targeting churches and their institutions, along with the shelters they provide to protect innocent citizens, especially children and women who have lost their homes due to Israeli airstrikes on residential areas over the past thirteen days, constitutes a war crime that cannot be ignored.
The Patriarchate stresses that it will not abandon its religious and humanitarian duty, rooted in its Christian values, to provide all that is necessary in times of war and peace alike.

Another article posted by Channel 4 news claims that the IDF's audio recording is somehow fake. Their sources? A couple of nameless Arab journalists who say that the tone, syntax, accent and idiom are "absurd".

I'm pretty sure that last time I checked although Hamas is mostly Palestinian, they have members from all over the Arab and wider muslim world? There were even Chechens involved in the terrorist attack on Israel:

Radio intercepts as evidence are... meh... not as if that kind of thing was easily faked.

There are already enough pictures and videos, that can actually be verified and corroborated, to be able to piece things together.

Interview with a lying piece of S**t, good job on the Al Arabiya journalist for pushing back against his bs narrative:

Hmmmmm

Ιt's my understanding that before entering Gaza, Iran will be hit with major force.

Archbishop of Canterbury
@JustinWelby

I join with my brother in Christ, Patriarch Theophilos III, in horror and grief that the Orthodox Church compound in Gaza was struck last night. When we met in Jerusalem this morning, the death toll was still unknown and people were still buried under the rubble.

F840A3qXQAEM2nk.jpeg

He's back, the Man, the Myth, the Legend 😭

The Registered Sex Offender who guards the children of Israel and Gaza from at least 500 feet away.

He's back, the Man, the Myth, the Legend 😭
I love how pally bots are allying themselves with this kiddy fiddler 😆 Says that the IDF is "not very good" and that they got it handed to them by Hamas and Hezbollah, what a joke 😂

So many grifting accounts pretending they give a S**t about Palestine to make money, Jackson Hinkle I already mentioned, then there's "Dr Maria Loupis" and "Lord Bebo" and others, they spread so much rubbish it's unreal. This definitely takes the cake though:

Guy should be kicked out to the Middle East for being a traitor...

Ιt's my understanding that before entering Gaza, Iran will be hit with major force.
I doubt it. Imo attacking Iran is considered acceptable on the political level if it's in response to Iranian aggression, while pre-empting it is not. I can't see the US doing anything offensive first, and Israel as a consequence of the US position neither.

Uhh... so now Channel 4 news are doubling down on their previous report saying that based on sound analysis from the main video where the hospital area was being hit, and 3D mapping of the crater position, the strike must have come from somewhere eastwards rather than west:

I don't know what they're trying to say here, is it an air-strike or are they saying Israel fired a missile from the border instead? I have no idea about sound analysis, but I'm expecting someone will analyse this and make further comment on it like Nathan did with the Al-Jazeera video...

Last edited:
I doubt it. Imo attacking Iran is considered acceptable on the political level if it's in response to Iranian aggression, while pre-empting it is not. I can't see the US doing anything offensive first, and Israel as a consequence of the US position neither.

Generally speaking, a pre-emptive strike is not acceptable by international law but it was used in the past e.g by the US in 2003 Iraq war on the grounds of national security, to protect the state from rogue states and terrorist groups.

In our case Iran expressed direct threats they said don't enter Gaza, we will intervene.