Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

I was absolutely disgusted by the terrorist attack on October 7th, made me feel sick hearing all the details. My condolences to the families of all those who lost their lives. I give all my support to Israel as I always have, and hope that the IDF's mission in Gaza will be successful. May all the hostages be returned home safely 👍

Last edited:
Seeing lots of "outrage" regarding the IDF shooting a Palestinian molotov-cocktail thrower.

"Excessive use of force" is often repeated, especially by people from the UK (with military security training).

What's the IDF's ROE regarding responses to rock/molotov throwers?
thats an attack with a deadly weapon
i wouldnt prohibit any of my soldiers to defend themselves from a slow death by burning
as far as ROE goes, atleast on my deployments, molotows werent specified.

but

there is, however, this go to example when beeing trained for guard duty:
a demonstrating crowd in front of the barracks main gate, and they are mostly peaceful
-one individual throws a molotow cocktail, what are you allowed to do?
youre allowed to open fire on the crowd to prevent that from happening
(they used molotow cocktails and guns interchangeably in this scenario)

i always thought it was kinda wild that youre allowed to do so, but it underlines the severity of such an attack

rocks are a different story i think

Rocks flung by a sling can easily hit 200 kmh. Take a hit in the head, broken skull or worse. Broken bones anywhere else they hit. Someone slinging rocks isn't an innocent.

Palestinian militant places an IED near Awarta checkpoint, it prematurely detonates
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Rocks flung by a sling can easily hit 200 kmh. Take a hit in the head, broken skull or worse. Broken bones anywhere else they hit. Someone slinging rocks isn't an innocent.
didnt take slings into account, so yeah youre right

They are too dump to know what they are doing. Like f***ing sheeps who praise the slaughterhouse...
aREGRM7_460s.webp

In some countries in Europe it's entirely normal to throw Cobra 6 or 8 fireworks at police. These are banned because they have the power of a (small) handgrenade.

When they get caught it's a slap on the wrist, usually over possession of the banned item, not it's use, the intent of which often "can't be proven". And it's called "rioting" in the media instead of "assault with a deadly weapon". But having a gun gets you shot because obviously guns are evil 'mkay!

Virtually always when they're used in "demonstrations" it's the peaceful Support the Current Thing crowd that does it.

Loads of riot police officers are on sick leave over psychological issues or loss of hearing. Gee I wonder why?!? :rolleyes:

Former Saudi embassador to the US Prince Turki bin Faisal Al Saud

Anything to get your face back in the limelight I guess.
Silly fu**ers
Pretty sure she has met Malala Yousafzai. If Princess Autism had opened her mouth in Gaza she would have ended up the same way.

And married off to a 65 year old uncle if she survived.

Former Saudi embassador to the US Prince Turki bin Faisal Al Saud

A more nuanced dissertation on the conflict, it conveniently ignores Saudi complicity but that is no surprise. It will, no doubt, be drown out in a sea of misinformation lapped up by the willingly ignorant.

The misreporting of the attack on the hospital is another in a long string of such outrages. It made me think that if Israel is going to be made the villain regardless they should go in and rip out Hamas & Co root and branch.

If Hamas is sufficiently weakened it is possible that other factions with less poisonous dispositions may be able to establish themselves to the benefit of the entire Middle East. Iran will fight that tooth and nail.