Movie / TV TV-Shows/Series you are currently watching

Kevin Can F*** Himself is starting to get dark.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Dhamer… on Netflix.

One episode in, way too early for a review and it’s expectedly very grim.

Will watch a couple more later today.

"House of the Dragon and The Rings of Power spend millions of dollars filming each episode, and yet no dragon or balrog has been able to compete with the sheer epicness of a dying old man determined to sit in a chair"
sub-buzz-5733-1665423304-5.jpeg

"House of the Dragon and The Rings of Power spend millions of dollars filming each episode, and yet no dragon or balrog has been able to compete with the sheer epicness of a dying old man determined to sit in a chair"
View attachment 408335

CGI can't beat acting.

And Paddy Considine did an awesome job.

Just had to leave this here

Finished watching Andor tonight. I liked it. It was simultaneously not very Star Wars and also very Star Wars. A lot more of a serious take than most Star Wars products anyway.

Most satisfying moment of HOTD so far

From the creators of DARK

Premieres in november

No doubt I'm late to the party again, but I just got hooked on the YT series of short sci-fi episodes, 'Dust'.

Finished watching Andor tonight. I liked it. It was simultaneously not very Star Wars and also very Star Wars. A lot more of a serious take than most Star Wars products anyway.
Welcome in the club!

I grew up on SW films etc.
Then after the big movie disappointments of the last few years, and Kd (Kenobi disaster), here is a series that is like the love child of Le Carré's spy novels and The Dirty Twelve. I love it so far. F***, here's a series where I'm rooting for an ISB officer and a frustrated bastard raised by a "Jewish mother" to succeed, just as much as the good guys,,,

Welcome in the club!

I grew up on SW films etc.
Then after the big movie disappointments of the last few years, and Kd (Kenobi disaster), here is a series that is like the love child of Le Carré's spy novels and The Dirty Twelve. I love it so far. F***, here's a series where I'm rooting for an ISB officer and a frustrated bastard raised by a "Jewish mother" to succeed, just as much as the good guys,,,

I didn't think Kenobi or the Book of Bobba Fett were terrible. They were just very average. Andor I'm rating up with the first season of The Mandalorian.

No doubt I'm late to the party again, but I just got hooked on the YT series of short sci-fi episodes, 'Dust'.
I'm also a fan, specially because most are short stories and i don't have much pacience

I have seen a lot of stories and many of them have known actors on small roles. I higly recomend!?

What a great scene

This was entirely filmed in Monsanto, Portugal

The Peripheral on Amazon Prime, first two episodes so far. Very very promising.
I wanna check on that:)

Meanwhile here's an hilarious short film i discovered some time ago