Movie / TV TV-Shows/Series you are currently watching

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Been enjoying Resident Alien. Next series of Kevin Can F*** Himself begins soon, and I liked that.

Westworld S4

Didn't like S3 a bit but S4 is much better

Just finished Season 3 of Bordertown, a police drama from Finland. Great show, great footage of what looks like a beautiful country. Sounds like they're speaking Swedish (farthest north I've been is Denmark).

House of the Dragon
FB_IMG_16618749377752990.jpg

So far so good

Anyone watching Lord of the Wokes? I need opinions if it is worth spending my minutes taking a look at this
So far it seems just propaganda?

Anyone watching Lord of the Wokes? I need opinions if it is worth spending my minutes taking a look at this
So far it seems just propaganda?

There isn't really "propaganda", nor is it really "woke".
It is just bad.
The storytelling is bad.
The pacing is outstandingly awful.
The dialogues are awkward and feel contrived.
The interactions between characters are awkward and feel contrived.

So far we are two episodes in, around 3 hours of time. And there is nothing that could have been done in 15 minutes.

Then there also are a few issues regarding the lore itself, but the "LotR" trilogy and "The Hobbit" had a few of their own as well.

Last edited:
The Undeclared War

Near future UK GCHQ trying to stop a Russian mission to disrupt the UK.

It’s slightly woke-ish, but credible, beyond the suspension of belief with a cyber intern person on the spectrum starts dipping into the case officer pond.

It’s definitely not Sandbaggers….

…..but it is in the same neighbourhood, on West Woke Street.

I liked it.

I’m waiting for SAS Rogue Heroes

The new GoT prequel. Two episodes in and so far it looks awfully like a soap opera set in the GoT universe. The dialog, cast, acting, plot are all painfully mediocre. Some gratuitous nudity in the first episode gave me a false hope, but otherwise just disappointing...

Archer. Still dying painful long agonizing death.

Severance on Apple+. Started kind of slowly and a bit strange. By the end of the season one it really has grown on me. Season finale was extremely well done. Getting some mild Lost vibe from this one.

Started Genndy Tartakovsky Primal. Very original, very good.

The new GoT prequel. Two episodes in and so far it looks awfully like a soap opera set in the GoT universe. The dialog, cast, acting, plot are all painfully mediocre. Some gratuitous nudity in the first episode gave me a false hope, but otherwise just disappointing...

Archer. Still dying painful long agonizing death.

Severance on Apple+. Started kind of slowly and a bit strange. By the end of the season one it really has grown on me. Season finale was extremely well done. Getting some mild Lost vibe from this one.

Started Genndy Tartakovsky Primal. Very original, very good.

I really enjoyed Severance.

Especially since I started exploring the whole "Backrooms"/Liminal spaces universe. Very unsettling and unnerving, not quite like a nightmare but one of these dreams that make you feel uncomfortable.

Hate to admit it but I'm watching Young Sheldon. Its about a family in Texas (yay), with a condescending young boy who's also a genius. Funny.

Mr Mercedes on Netflix, series from a book by Stephen King, only 2 episodes in but pretty close to the book so far ;)

I promised my niece I'd watch "Riverdale" - going to start tonight. I don't think I know what I've let myself in for.

I watched 'From' in the UK its on Sky. Allegedly from the people that brought us LOST. But I dont recognise any of the names.

One lead actor is from lost, pretty bad luck to be the only person freed from the island, to then find yourself stuck in a weird village in middle america!

I liked it, its certainly not for kids, and they are going with a second season.