Movie / TV TV-Shows/Series you are currently watching

Fantastic review. Not that you can't enjoy many parts of the show, but in my Apocalypse Now/Marlon Brando voice: The canon, the canon...

At least Baby Leia finally gets her Leia hair doo with the stylized braids. Irritating at the beginning, she's a pretty cool character at the end.

Finally got to watch Ep2 and 3 of The Boys S3 last night. Woooo yeah, so much splattering. I'm kind of suspicious that Vaught doesn't have "something" to keep Homelander under control.

The Terminal List on Amazon Prime... 2 episodes in and Im hooked

Finished S3 of The Boys. Nice and gruesome, but I can't help thinking that they really should have wrapped it all up there. Dragging it on for another 2,3 or 4 seasons risks it turning into Game of Thrones.

The Terminal List on Amazon Prime... 2 episodes in and Im hooked
Watched them all last week. An enjoyable romp, and one that the critics hated but the viewing public loved - just check out Rotten Tomatoes!

I decided to give it a whirl when I read the disparaging one-star review in the Grauniad - a good combat indicator in my experience. If they hate it, I could be reasonably assured that it clearly isn't delivering "The Message" so beloved of their vindictive echo-chamber.

Finished S3 of The Boys. Nice and gruesome, but I can't help thinking that they really should have wrapped it all up there. Dragging it on for another 2,3 or 4 seasons risks it turning into Game of Thrones.
True. I'm old-fashioned in that I like my stories to have a beginning, middle and end while simultaneously entertaining me. To drag things out risks turning what start out as enjoyable programmes into something more akin to a soap opera that will seemingly never end. And yes, Walking Dead, I'm pointing at you!

Edit: And fxck you, GoT! for that piss-poor final couple of seasons completely out of character with the well-crafted earlier ones. Yes, I still haven't got over it yet.

For All Mankind. Why did none of you muddy funsters switch me on to this earlier?!?!? (joke, I've seen plenty of people recommend it and they were right to do so). Making my way through Season 2 right now.

Harry Wild, some new Brokenwoods…….some ancient Midsomer Murders, and the wife is doing a Death In Paradise marathon again during working hours?

The boys the boys the boys.

I’ve been slacking a bit but considering you guys highly recommending it, tomorrow evening it is then. Will have to start to S1 though, I’m off for a marathon.

Better call Saul is almost over. Haven’t heard of a seventh season and this was good. Best to close the curtains when it’s still time.

Death In Paradise marathon again during working hours?

This one usually is on during winter here, which is a nice change when looking outside the windows during those days.

It’s not as good as it once was unfortunately. It’s been ten seasons now and four different detectives all of which have been good but as I just said of BCS before it’s maybe time to end on a good note.

on youtube:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

True. I'm old-fashioned in that I like my stories to have a beginning, middle and end while simultaneously entertaining me. To drag things out risks turning what start out as enjoyable programmes into something more akin to a soap opera that will seemingly never end. And yes, Walking Dead, I'm pointing at you!

Edit: And fxck you, GoT! for that piss-poor final couple of seasons completely out of character with the well-crafted earlier ones. Yes, I still haven't got over it yet.
Nobody has ?

Binge watched "manifest"

Can be a little cheesy but held well for three seasons. The mystery is slowly explained and they manage to keep it interesting while usually such shows are clinically dead at less than half the first season.

Finished Season 2 of For All Mankind.

Yeah I am liking this. I see we hit Mars in S3. I hope they wrap it up there. Adding more seasons starts to get pointless and risks Game of Thrones syndrome.

Finished Season 2 of For All Mankind.

Yeah I am liking this. I see we hit Mars in S3. I hope they wrap it up there. Adding more seasons starts to get pointless and risks Game of Thrones syndrome.
There's one episode of S3 left to air - so far, I'd say it's nowhere near as good as S1 or S2 but having said that, it's still far better than most other stuff on TV.

Corleone Il Capo Dei Capi .. I rate it better than the Soprano's because it's far more factual