Movie / TV TV-Shows/Series you are currently watching

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not surprised

But the first season will always be amazing

"1899" From the producers of "Dark"

Spooky atmosphere, spooky kid, spooky actors...

Not sure where it leads but addictive.

Watched the final (??) episode of Andor. They have really knocked it out of the park with this series. I am totally blown away.

"1899" From the producers of "Dark"

Spooky atmosphere, spooky kid, spooky actors...

Not sure where it leads but addictive.

Finished it last sunday. ;)

I only recently discovered Resident Alien

Finished SEVERANCE yesterday. A slow pace show, i was about to give up but ppl insisted i kept watching, and the final is quite good, specially a great revelation in the last episode

The Last of Us, the first episode. Very very well made. Which is not really surprising since it's HBO and the original game being ultra-realistic made the adaptation challenge probably relatively straight-forward.

The Last of Us, the first episode. Very very well made. Which is not really surprising since it's HBO and the original game being ultra-realistic made the adaptation challenge probably relatively straight-forward.

Not a TLoU officionado, I didn't play the games. I vaguely know what the story is about. But I thought the first half of the show made a more than decent work at portraying the onset of a "zombie epidemics". Better than most other attempts previously made by other shows/movies.

The second half left me relatively indifferent though.

Got to watch Del Toro's Cabinet of Curiosities and... wow! That is pretty good. Pretty pretty good.
I didn't enjoy all the stories equally, some more than others, but overall they made an amazing job.

Not a TLoU officionado, I didn't play the games. I vaguely know what the story is about. But I thought the first half of the show made a more than decent work at portraying the onset of a "zombie epidemics". Better than most other attempts previously made by other shows/movies.

The second half left me relatively indifferent though.

Got to watch Del Toro's Cabinet of Curiosities and... wow! That is pretty good. Pretty pretty good.
I didn't enjoy all the stories equally, some more than others, but overall they made an amazing job.
I'm neither. At the time I found the gameplay too annoying to enjoy the story, now I'm trying again the remastered version (Part 1) for PS5.

I never played the game but the reviews are pretty good so i will give it a try

It is a good cinematic experience, I have been told.

Episode 2 of TLOU was surprisingly good.

The introduction rather, I should say.

Somehow the storytelling of that intro felt more compelling than the rest of the episode. Even when it comes to acting and communicating feelings of fear, senses of realization, shock, etc... the job done by the actress playing the biologist and the actor playing the chief of police felt much more convincing than the acting of Pedro Pascale and whoever his two co-actresses are.

It felt grounded, and also kind of reminiscent of the movie Contagion.

1923 on Paramount + , Yellowstone when the new season starts, Chicago Fire on NBC and any World War II free movies on Comcast On Demand.