Movie / TV TV-Shows/Series you are currently watching

I enjoy science fiction and recently found the "Dust" series of short films on you tube. There are also a lot of animated short films.
The Mandelorian - season 1 has just begun on network TV here - so far, I'm liking it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Did I mention we're watching, "No Offence"? It's about three women detectives working in Manchester. It's been quite good, and has some really crazy plot twists. It helps if you can tolerate some thicker accents and it's a joy to see some of the actors who you also have seen in bit parts in so many other British police/detective/mystery shows.

Just started the old man on disney. Seems ok so far.

Watched EP1 of S3 The Mandalorian last night. Decent enough start but at only 38 minutes long it felt very short.

Watched EP1 of S3 The Mandalorian last night. Decent enough start but at only 38 minutes long it felt very short.
Been rewatching S2 to remind myself where we are at before watching E1 S3. Looking forward to it.

Gave up on the Last of Us, for me it's too boring and i never played the game, so i dont have any "attachement"

Saw The Mandalorian S03E01, but it felt like more of the same, and to be honest, Andor placed now the stakes too high for Star Wars shows.

I'm also currently watching Around the World in 80 Days from 2021 with David Tennant. Of course everybody knows the Jules Verne classic, but this one still feels "fresh" and Tennant is a great actor.
BBC had to fetch him again to try to save what remains of Doctor Who, another show ruined by the wokes.

Despite many good reviews of both the Boys and the Last of us, I couldn’t get into either. I’m probably hard to please, but the gory stuffs of the former combined with superheroes nonsense didn’t make it for me.

The Last of Us was interesting until it started to veer off to Zombies/illness/virus Bo*****S.

Yeah, hardly anything new or groundbreaking.

Just finished Fauda season 5. Still very good, I don't know where they will go with it not but the production values have only dropped a little in my book. Still holds up (Y)

Saw The Mandalorian S03E01, but it felt like more of the same, and to be honest, Andor placed now the stakes too high for Star Wars shows.

You should watch the last episode of Mandalorian (S3E03). It has real Andor vibes to, highly recommended.

I'm currently watching Home Improvement with great pleasure on Disney Channel though I already saw nearly all episodes 20 - 30 years ago.

I just love this show.

I also saw that Malcolm in the Middle is airing on Disney Channel so its me ending up watching that channel. Kids can only watch senseless internet stuff or Netflix or Disney plus or...*insert stuff which costs money*....no regular TV......I'll have to introduce these shows to them.

The Mandolorian was a bit of a rough start this season, it got better though.
Beef on Netflix is not bad, I'm about 3 in and the two leads are starting to become unhinged.

The Mandolorian was a bit of a rough start this season, it got better though.
Beef on Netflix is not bad, I'm about 3 in and the two leads are starting to become unhinged.
Enjoyed beef. Nicely put together.

Just joined (insert random word) so I can watch station 11, just need to cancel before they bill me.

Been making my way through Ted Lasso. Sure is a lot of dust in the air when I watch that show.

Can now confirm station 11 is boring. They spent all the money on the pilot.

Apple TV now has Silo, which is the book dust by Hugh howey. 2 episodes in, very good, and loyal to the book…