Avdiivka is about to fall. The biggest factor is the RuZZian aviation. The RuZZians have been dropping 40-50 500-1500kg bombs a day for the last 3 days, as the Ukrainian air defence is weak in this sector. The RuZZians have been bombing supply convoys for the same amount of time, so the Ukrainian soldiers cannot get any ammunition.

This RuZZian video shows RuZZian losses:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Avdiivka is about to fall. The biggest factor is the RuZZian aviation. The RuZZians have been dropping 40-50 500-1500kg bombs a day for the last 3 days, as the Ukrainian air defence is weak in this sector. The RuZZians have been bombing supply convoys for the same amount of time, so the Ukrainian soldiers cannot get any ammunition.

Sounds like another situation for a Patriot ambush, just like what got the A50.

I will tell you a bit more.

The deal has ALWAYS been, secure the border before any more aid to Ukraine. There is more going on here than just another $60 billion to Ukraine.
Let's not argue about American politics, I live in Europe and probably don't know what's realy going on in the US.
However, I feel threatened by Trump's statements and as long as he uses such rhetoric I will criticize him for it, I also believe he is a danger to global politics (but that's my own opinion). Let's agree that it is important to us that Ukraine must defeat / force the Russians to leave the occupied territory. I think that is a common denominator. Or?

Another topic: Ukraine has received some (I don't know the exact numbers) Marder IFVs from Germany, but apart from a video where one drives through the picture, I haven't seen them in action. The question is, do you see them so rarely because there are so few of them, or do they not fit in with the way Ukraine is fighting? Does anyone have any information on this?

Let's not argue about American politics, I live in Europe and probably don't know what's realy going on in the US.
However, I feel threatened by Trump's statements and as long as he uses such rhetoric I will criticize him for it, I also believe he is a danger to global politics (but that's my own opinion). Let's agree that it is important to us that Ukraine must defeat / force the Russians to leave the occupied territory. I think that is a common denominator. Or?
I support the Ukrainian people and oppose Putin’s invasion. But if push comes to shove, my number one priority is saving the US. All else be damned.

I support the Ukrainian people and oppose Putin’s invasion. But if push comes to shove, my number one priority is saving the US. All else be damned.
German diplomats were laughing at Trump when he warned them of russia. Do you think they were still laughing on Feb. 23 2022?

Fix your own clownfest before you start worrying about others. The one you have some control over.

Last edited: