Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

i was thinking to myself... shouldnt this info stay under the world radar?? then i remembered.. oh ya biden.... he already doxed the deltaforce operators a few days ago.... WITH THEIR FACES FULLY EXPOSED!!
Dude, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but please refrain from posting nonsensical rumors like this. In this age of informational deluge it's already challenging enough to sift the information from "reliable sources"...

Dude, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but please refrain from posting nonsensical rumors like this. In this age of informational deluge it's already challenging enough to sift the information from "reliable sources"...

it was on alarabiya , but the video is in arabic.. hence why i posted the link above. unless you consider news updates from alarabiya are unreliable.

anyways ...deleted

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
First, it's a clickbait headline that way overstates what the article actually says.

Second, it is reporting what some groups expect, not some stunning revelation from Washington.
Third, the groups in question are "Palestinian resistance groups". Hardly reliable.
Finally, the source is at best third hand, if not fourth hand.

"Some guy says there was a leak and that some groups believe this"

Last edited:

i wish they show a video of the outcome of such an aggression .... like .. did the police come.. did they make any arrests ? cause if nothing is going to happen..... this will only get worse

First, it's a clickbait headline that way overstates what the article actually says.

Second, it is reporting what some groups expect, not some stunning revelation from Washington.
Third, the groups in question are "Palestinian resistance groups". Hardly reliable.
Finally, the source is at best third hand, if not fourth hand.

"Some guy says there was a leak and that some groups believe this"

youtube is full of this type of nonsensical click baiting. You can just look at the titles usually and skip over the dog poo. I've seen some really dumb stuff lately and on many different subjects not just the current state in Israel and Hamas. It would seem this one came from a group not very schooled on western culture or history, especially a subject like nerve gas. Then of course there are those westerners that learned no history while in school but did learn how to complain and moan and cry while there.

Some Polish journalists say the Iranians started transferring their weapons and supplies to Syria via Russian airbases there in hope that they won't be bombed by the Israelis.

Now the european comission is very concerned

They spread their legs open wide for all the scum to come to europe and now suddenly they woke up

History repeating itself
Today in Turkey