Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

Playing with fire some more. Israel are obviously still considering their next move carefully, the longer nothing happens, the more severe the reponse is likely to be...

Iranian Falaq-1 was the rocket that hit the football field:

View attachment 487802View attachment 487803

Pallywood and Hezzie fans want people to believe that an 11kg warhead from a Tamir missile caused the blast over a 50kg one, people really are the biggest kind of stupid sometimes...

People are ignorant and want their biases confirmed.

Playing with fire some more. Israel are obviously still considering their next move carefully, the longer nothing happens, the more severe the reponse is likely to be...
Yes, but also the more they will be perceived as weak by Hezbollah, the Iranians and the rest of the Middle East. It’s a different mindset over there. The longer it lasts, the more bold they will get.

Yes, but also the more they will be perceived as weak by Hezbollah, the Iranians and the rest of the Middle East. It’s a different mindset over there. The longer it lasts, the more bold they will get.

X100000

Until they wake up at 5am to a bright red sky, even though the sun hasn't begun to rise yet...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

news out that beirut suburb has been hit by an israeli strike

Last edited:
edit: Hezbollah media says attack on Beirut suburb failed to assassinate the senior party leader " Fuad Shukr"

edit1: so apparently shukr was the one resposnsible for the beirut marine bombing in 1983 which killed 200+ marines

Last edited:
I guess the US oked this because he's responsible for the USMC Barracks bombing.

Can't see anything about Hezbollah denying his death, link? Al-Mayadeen hasn't said anything.

Also I thought it was "Ali Muhammad Yahya" that was named responsible? I guess he was under Fuad perhaps...

I guess the US oked this because he's responsible for the USMC Barracks bombing.

Can't see anything about Hezbollah denying his death, link? Al-Mayadeen hasn't said anything.

Also I thought it was "Ali Muhammad Yahya" that was named responsible? I guess he was under Fuad perhaps...

shukr just confirmed dead

Where?? You should provide the source!

Where?? You should provide the source!

im still confirming with few friends in leb. everyone saying he is dead... his corpse is in the al rasul al aazam hospital in the beirut suburb

edit: 6 peeps confirmed his death...im 99% sure he is gone.. waiting to be officially posted on lebanese tv

Thanks, trying to sift through loads of stuff coming out.

Looks like he's likely bought it then, can't find any previous source for the photo elsewhere. Still, we should be cautious about celebrating yet.

1722372440817.webp

Ladies and gentleman... WE GOT HIM!!! 🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱