Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

no you MUST NOT ask ..you can read .and hold your pie hole if you dont like what you read.. i mean russia suggested a nuke why shouldnt we? to expecting a non-orthodox engagement into lebanon..... nothing weird about it except you being rustled on an online forum

a) none of your business kid
b) none of your business son
c) read a and b
d) keep crying little one
Thanks for confirming just what I suspected junior!
"rustled" can I have that in engrish junior?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hezzies now want to impelement UN agreement, wonder why.....

Translation : Those who purchased dollars, the near horizon looks promising. We are at 3.74 and we still haven't reached cases and reactions.

Im thinking to myself that maybe an Israeli strike is taking abit of time as Israel is finalziing the list of names and locations of the HVT's they will be targeting.... Take out hiz upper Echelon simultaneously through surgical strikes..maybe ?

I swear i think intelli times watches our posts :)

1722256026112.webp

It's always the reservists isn't it ...

It's always the reservists isn't it ...

damn,this is a bad sign of moral and discipline

Overall objectives, strategy, tactics, street politics, palace politics, allies, enemies, appearances. There is no easy math here.

Thankfully Israel has competent mid and junior leadership that won't pull triggers without a plan.

I think the Hezzies will actually S**t themselves more the longer this takes. Remember initiative was, was, on the Hezzies side. They pulled the trigger when Ben was out of town and undoubtedly their senior leadership was scuttling for whatever ratholes they hide in when they pull something like this.

I have no idea what the Israelis will do. But I hope they can achieve their objective.

The ranking member of my local Joint Armchairs of Staff suggested during the last think tank session during happy hour that maybe Israel should wait. Do a reprisal right now like taking out the HVT that you can get in the next seven days and then pause. Wait until the senior rats resurface, then hit those guys almost no matter what the cost.

Culminate Gaza, then come back for the rest of these turds. Even if it that is years from now.

Iranian Falaq-1 was the rocket that hit the football field:

1722272110067.webp
1722272120683.webp

Pallywood and Hezzie fans want people to believe that an 11kg warhead from a Tamir missile caused the blast over a 50kg one, people really are the biggest kind of stupid sometimes...

Is this really happening as a result of a paly terrorist being raped in detention by Israeli officers of which 9 soldiers were arrested ? ?? is this true news? or are these rumors spread by the enemies of israel?

Never in my life did I expect to read this... Turkey, lol. But it's not surprising. Everyone sees Israel as weak now, which is why I advocated for using a nuke or an ordinance of the same caliber to deter iran ...the head of the snake and hezzy their right hand. If Israel doesn't show everyone who's in charge, things are only going to get worse for it.

Last edited: