Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

1721860490353.webp

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Note the Red Triangle that is used in Hamas propaganda videos to highlight a target. These people are domestic terrorists...

Supporting a proscribed organisation, don't think that's covered under the First Amendment??

Supporting a proscribed organisation, don't think that's covered under the First Amendment??

just to be objective here...and im not stepping on any toes with respect to all.. but this isnt a hamas flag ...these hamas/isis terrorists made it their flag... This is the equivelent to the Shema which declares that God is one

so what does this guy want?? just criticizing for the sake of criticizing

View attachment 486829
Yes.
Bibi just showed once again that he is in the league of his own in the Israel politics and Lapid’s desperately need to do or say something to remind everybody of their existence…
I never voted for Bibi, but it is what it is. The sad truth is, that with all his numerous faults there is simply no other Israeli (I dare to say Western, except for Trump maybe)politician that is even remotely of the same caliber. The left knows it, which makes them desperate and angry, thus Bibi Derangement Syndrome.

Yes.
Bibi just showed once again that he is in the league of his own in the Israel politics and Lapid’s desperately need to do or say something to remind everybody of their existence…
I never voted for Bibi, but it is what it is. The sad truth is, that with all his numerous faults there is simply no other Israeli (I dare to say Western, except for Trump maybe)politician that is even remotely of the same caliber. The left knows it, which makes them desperate and angry, thus Bibi Derangement Syndrome.

What I admire about Ben is his understanding of how Arabs think. His approach is the right one. I always emphasize this point: when you face enemies like Hamas, ISIS, or Hezbollah, who are willing to murder innocents and use civilians, women, and children as shields because they know you adhere to different rules, what can you do? The answer is straightforward: respond with overwhelming force ..bomb the terrorists and everyone around them ...its sad and tragic and yes inhumane ... but other way is there?? to fight evil you need a bigger evil " not sure if i can call evil but you get mypoint" . Deliver a clear message that their tactics no longer work. Only then can you pressure these extremists into negotiating. Benjamin understands this; he has been dealing with such challenges for over 30 years and comprehends the Arab mindset...1 eye for 1000 eyes 1 tooth for 1000 teeth

During an IDF operation led by ISA field analysts and coordinators, the bodies of the murdered hostage Maya Goren, and of the fallen soldiers held captive MSG (Res.) Oren Goldin, SSGT Tomer Ahimas, SGT Kiril Brodski and SGM (Res.) Ravid Aryeh Katz were rescued from the Khan Yunis area.
According to reliable intelligence obtained, it was determined that Maya Goren was murdered, and MSG Oren Goldin, SSGT Tomer Ahimas, SGT Kiril Brodski and SGM (Res.) Ravid Aryeh Katz fell in combat during the brutal October 7 attack, and their bodies were abducted into Gaza.
The intelligence effort prior to the operation was directed by the ISA and consisted of a combination of intelligence from ISA terrorist interrogations, the IDF Intelligence Directorate Hostages Headquarters and additional sources that contributed to the operation.
GTTq06rWkAA_ke_?format=jpg&name=large.webp

What I admire about Ben is his understanding of how Arabs think. His approach is the right one. I always emphasize this point: when you face enemies like Hamas, ISIS, or Hezbollah, who are willing to murder innocents and use civilians, women, and children as shields because they know you adhere to different rules, what can you do? The answer is straightforward: respond with overwhelming force ..bomb the terrorists and everyone around them ...its sad and tragic and yes inhumane ... but other way is there?? to fight evil you need a bigger evil " not sure if i can call evil but you get mypoint" . Deliver a clear message that their tactics no longer work. Only then can you pressure these extremists into negotiating. Benjamin understands this; he has been dealing with such challenges for over 30 years and comprehends the Arab mindset...1 eye for 1000 eyes 1 tooth for 1000 teeth
Yet, nothing appears to be changing, the terrorists do not care how many they loose or how many innocent civilians of their own they loose all become martyrs for the next generation of losers.

Yet, nothing appears to be changing, the terrorists do not care how many they loose or how many innocent civilians of their own they loose all become martyrs for the next generation of losers.

exactly... nothing will change from hamas side.....but things changed from israel side interms of the action plan ... you guys are on the right track

Yes.

Bullseye.

Seems like the main fierce critics of Bibi (within Israel Jewish population at least) abhors him for wanting before all to keep his PM position whatever it takes. Oddly that’s about the goal of any western not to mention BRICs politician.

Ariel Sharon back in the day was also deeply hated by the left in Europe, as much as the European Muslims for being merely pragmatic. Well before IS, Sharon stated the European antisemitism of the early 00s reeked of jihadism and radical/political Islam 99% of the time.

History and recent one at that proved him right.

That's a Russian disinfo account, that has spread "IDF attack helicopters killed the Nova festival goers" and "Bucha massacre in Ukraine is a false flag" amongst other demonstrably nonsense claims. Ignore...

That's a Russian disinfo account, that has spread "IDF attack helicopters killed the Nova festival goers" and "Bucha massacre in Ukraine is a false flag" amongst other demonstrably nonsense claims. Ignore...
it was also reposted on Edy cohen account, but in arabic ..thats why i posted this account

3rd post

F***'s sake, first it's restoring UNRWA aid, then it's this, next it'll be stopping weapon sales and then perhaps even sanctions against Israel. Corbyn might be gone from the party, but Labour is still red...

What a doozy... any Palestinian activist who doesn't delete their account is complicit in genocide!!!1