Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This humorous op-ed made me chuckle:

A Muslim liberated from heroic Hamas by the hideous Zionists? That can’t be true. And if it is, I don’t want to hear it

Wait a minute. This can’t be right.

The brutal Jewish state, deep into its genocidal assault on the Palestinians of Gaza, diverts hundreds of its murderous special forces into valiant Hamas’s underground network to save a middle-aged Muslim man?

Surely some mistake. Muslims from the River to the Sea must be liberated from Israel. Isn’t that our slogan? Israel doesn’t do the liberating…

In the West Bank, IAF, IDF and Shin Bet are conducting a major Counter-terrorism operation in four different cities:

11 Palestinian terrorists have been killed including 6 claimed by Hamas. The mission is concentrating on pushing back against Irainian weapon transfers and hitting those responsible for the failed truck bomb in Tel Aviv. Foreign minister Katz is calling for civilian evacuations to take place so that a proper combat offensive can be carried out. This is the biggest raid on the area since the Second Intifada and is likely to last several days according to those in charge.

Good luck as ever to Israel on wiping out the "resistance" scum.

Btw, can we get this thread pinned to the top of the page with the Ukraine discussion? It makes sense to have the two most major world conflicts next to each other for easy access. Cheers!

I'm sure the PA will be defeated and the glorious liberation of Palestine will soon follow...