Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

IAF preparations before their air raids on houthi targets in hodeidah yemen

Do you think the houthis will respond?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I’m hoping they will borrow some f14 from Iran, which will fly with their f5, and somehow one f14 defects, and lands on the yank carrier. That way we get topgun3.

I suspect the houthis are pretty much all in, and to be fair, they have a view, they have explained their view, and are sticking to it.

But to do so, opens them up to being hit back, by those of a different view.

The fact that they can’t really hit Israel, doesn’t seem to bother them.

I’m hoping they will borrow some f14 from Iran, which will fly with their f5, and somehow one f14 defects, and lands on the yank carrier. That way we get topgun3.

I suspect the houthis are pretty much all in, and to be fair, they have a view, they have explained their view, and are sticking to it.

But to do so, opens them up to being hit back, by those of a different view.

The fact that they can’t really hit Israel, doesn’t seem to bother them.

well knowing how iran think and the houthis as their biproxy ... theyll proly plan targeting the refineries in askalon

well knowing how iran think and the houthis as their biproxy ... theyll proly plan targeting the refineries in askalon
At what point will the other Arab countries get pissed off with this? Iran gets to sit, unmolested, while arming groups against Israel, but also against Saudi, and others. All of this is ruining the oil and tourist business, and overall the ME just gets branded as a terrorist shithole.

For europe it’s driving refugees, etc.

At what point will the other Arab countries get pissed off with this? Iran gets to sit, unmolested, while arming groups against Israel, but also against Saudi, and others. All of this is ruining the oil and tourist business, and overall the ME just gets branded as a terrorist shithole.

For europe it’s driving refugees, etc.

Well my friend, other Arab countries are cucks...hence why the majority of the arab people support Israel in this conflict because they believe Israel has the means to eliminate the iranian threat. Personally, I'm a proponent of using nukes and end this fast, as long as nothing is bombed near my home. The israel - lebanese wars in 1996 and 2006 were enough for me; I don't want to see any more Israeli fighter jets flying over my precious head. :)

Ok, now they are just showing off...

Ok, now they are just showing off...
Those dock cranes cost a fortune, and I think only come from china or USA. Not an off the shelf item.

Those dock cranes cost a fortune, and I think only come from china or USA. Not an off the shelf item.
I actually don't think China will strain themselves to deliver here. Oh they will do it for the money, no doubt.

But they don't have enough money or power to get pushed up the delivery list. And the types of moves the Houthi's have been making actually don't butter much bread in China. Lip service sure. But only cold hard cash will get them results from China.

Really..? 🤦‍♂️

Really..? 🤦‍♂️
One less nutcase in Canada, so many more to go ...

Netanyahu is going to be travelling to the US and will be speaking in both houses. Won't be surprised if, besides the usual boycots, signs and interruptions one of the jihadists tries to make a citizen's arrest.

I have a feeling lunch lady Pat already has her next assignment :rolleyes:

so maybe you can shed some light on this.... i thought the idf already have full control on all of gaza.... based on the link you posted.... looks like some areas in gaza are still under hamas control..right?

so maybe you can shed some light on this.... i thought the idf already have full control on all of gaza.... based on the link you posted.... looks like some areas in gaza are still under hamas control..right?
As I understand, idf is not ‘occupying’ it just passes through, destroys what it finds, and moves on. They may hold some areas, like the coast and some areas to divide Gaza, but not trying to hold everything. Probably limited value versus manpower needed, and casualties that would result.

It's a constant game of whack a mole, they clear an area out and move on and the fuckers regroup at the same spot again so IDF has to go back in. It's not really working for them though, they've lost about 60% of their military capabilities at this point. Still waiting to see if Deif is KIA, though according to Hagari it's looking like they may well have got him at long last 🙏

It's a constant game of whack a mole, they clear an area out and move on and the fuckers regroup at the same spot again so IDF has to go back in. It's not really working for them though, they've lost about 60% of their military capabilities at this point. Still waiting to see if Deif is KIA, though according to Hagari it's looking like they may well have got him at long last 🙏
Hamas's military capabilities are severely diminished. It's unlikely they've only lost 60%, because if they still had 40% left, they could still fire rockets, conduct ambushes, and carry out sabotage. I'm not a military expert, but it seems clear that Hamas has lost much more than 60%.

At no point IDF had or intended to have the full control of the whole Gaza strip. The sheer commitment in the man power makes it impractical (keeping large portion of the reservers constantly recruited, long term unsustainable).
Instead, the strategy is to demolish Hamas as organized military force and civilian authority, which has been more or less accomplished. From now on it's mostly maintenance of these achievements: raids as above, and maintaining limited presence in key strategic areas - Netzarim and Philadelphia corridors. That, and finishing to demolish whatever tunnels are left, especially in the Egyptian border (Philadelphia corridors).
That will be going on for many months until a new civilian authority propped by international force will take place. How exactly this authority and the force will look like we shall see. It's increasingly apparent, some sort of Arab led coalition, which will include Emirates (openly expressed willingness) and other moderate Arab states.

Last edited:
At not point IDF had or intended to have the full control of the whole Gaza strip. The shear commitment in the man power makes it impractical (keeping large portion of the reservers constantly recruited, long term unsustainable).
Instead, the strategy is to demolish Hamas as organized military force and civilian authority, which has been more or less accomplished. From now on it's mostly maintenance of these achievements: raids as above, and maintaining limited presence in key strategic areas - Netzarim and Philadelphia corridors. That, and finishing to demolish whatever tunnels are left, especially in the Egyptian border (Philadelphia corridors).
That will be going on for many months until a new civilian authority propped by international force will take place. How exactly this authority and the force will look like we shall see. It's increasingly apparent, some sort of Arab led coalition, which will include Emirates (openly expressed willingness) and other moderate Arab states.

If Israel doesn't fully control these areas, especially the Gaza-Egypt border, wouldn't that allow Hamas to resupply and regroup? Wouldn't this war end up being back to square one? Since Hamas militants are now hiding underground, won't that allow them to regain their strength once the IDF gets out ?