Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Israel targeted him and 70 of his men, according to reports.

Really? All I can see on the news here is that the deranged Juice bombed a crowded area full of refugees and killed 70+ "people".

The MSM never lies :rolleyes:

Fu2dmscWcAAMPC1.png

not israel related but Assassination attempt on president trump

Really? All I can see on the news here is that the deranged Juice bombed a crowded area full of refugees and killed 70+ "people".

The MSM never lies :rolleyes:
That’s right, Israel bombed an innocent ‘bring your friend to work’ session, in a market. BBC also reported 90 people dead. They don’t claim civilians, so factually correct, but it’s presented as some mad juice randomly lobbing bombs about.

but Hamas telegram chatter and the US asserting with "high credibility" that Deif is history would be enough confirmation needed.
A Hamas leader that's not sitting comfortably in Qatar?

Hamas just released a statement saying deif is alive

Well-informed sources in the Hamas organization told the pro-Saudi newspaper Al-Sharq Al-Alawest Sharafe Salameh, the commander of the Khan Yunis Brigade in the military wing of Hamas, was killed yesterday morning and his body was recovered from the scene. The sources refused to confirm or deny whether Muhammad Daf was present in the area of the attack

I have a different opinion.
Muhammad Deif is the most senior in the leadership of Hamas, Gaza for decades.
Sinwar - in his shadow and under his authority and inspiration.
Moreover, Sinwar was elected in the elections, whilst Deif is above the political game.
Next on the list, if you ask me, Zahar Jabarin, Aaruri's replacement, the most dangerous there is...
Baruch Yadid's opinion (one of the leading security/Arab affairs journalists in Israel).

Over the past day, Hamas has turned the hospital in the Gaza Strip where the dozens of bodies from yesterday's assassination attempt were evacuated into a fortified and isolated target - to make it difficult for the IDF and the Shin Bet to know if one of the bodies belongs to Deif
But they say he's alive, so what do they have to hide..?

But they say he's alive, so what do they have to hide..?

It's fascinating with everything going on, how challenging it has been for Israeli intelligence to locate the hostages. I understand that some information isn't released to the public due to security concerns, but I always thought that within three months at most, the hostages would be rescued.

I really hope they capture Sinwar alive.

everyday i have a beautiful dream were 50 to 100 of these similar beautiful big bara boom blows the southern part of beirut.... i wake up drewling then realize its just a dream
It was a beautiful place and peaceful in 68.

Of course Francesca Albanese already tweeted out about this, she's a f***ing parasite...
This has already moved into the mainstream, with a couple of idiots citing such a figure in a protest in London today:

How disinformation spreads like wildfire...