Mil News Current Iran/Iraq/US Tensions and Actions Unfolding

Oh boy. The Mullahs better read the fine print, or they will be handing over their ports to the Chicoms.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-56708778
must be difficult, explaining that the centrifuges, which we arent meant to have, are having problems processing the uranium, we arent meant to have....and now those robot machine gun stealth unmanned pickups have been damaging the electrical supply.

Pretty sure nuclear facilities should have backup power systems.......

Buy yay, mad mullahs with nukes, but cant keep the lights on - daily mail will have a field day....

This guy probably just missed a shut off valve, because some idiot put an Iranian flag over it.

1618158110320.webp

Must be kind of confusing, when every building, weapon, and division is all named after

Qasem Soleimani​

Israeli cyberattack - so much for Iran's much vaulted cybersecurity teams :rolleyes:
Is there an Iranian version of Rachel Maddow that mentions Israel every few mins?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think the Iranians are out of their depth with cybersecurity same as they are with counterespionage.
Israel would be top tier hackers, on their own. Add to that probably a lot of the built in under the hood hacks available to them, either hacked from US or given.

Centrifuging uranium is the slowest way to enrich to nuclear bomb 90% requirement & it makes me wonder if Iran is purposefully dragging their feet to get another infusion of President Biden planeloads of cash. Makes me wonder if Iran did this blackout to themselves. But the mental image of them rummaging threw their power cord junk drawer looking for the right extension cord makes me smile. Pretty sure if Israel or the USA or someone else with removable roundels wanted to take out the centrifuges they'd just fly some F-35s over & drop some ordy.

Edit: Now Iran is reporting that it was an electrical accident. Buzzy note: I bet little Mustaffa pooped his trousers when the electrical accident hit the fan.
EysxVCFWYAEQfcG.webp

Last edited:
The center of Isfahan; Dr. Behrouz Kamalvandi, who had traveled to Kashan this morning with the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, Dr. Salehi, to visit the incident at the Shahid Ahmadi Roshan Enrichment Complex, had an accident and was taken to Ayatollah Yathribi Hospital in Kashan. The accident happened while visiting and falling from a height of seven meters.

Just a suggestion to the Iranians, when working in a bomb proof shelter, take a torch.....