Mil News Current Iran/Iraq/US Tensions and Actions Unfolding

The resources of the pro-Iranian militants published a video of the preparation of kamikaze drones and a rocket for an attack on a US Armed Forces facility at Baghdad airport. The weapons were deployed for the attack on January 3, 2022. The previously unknown group "Saraya Ababil" claimed responsibility for the strike.

Oh noooooo!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

xD
Ironically, this probably helps with the "street cred" of the woke, incompetent Milley.

I miss Mardonius.

We should allow him back but his profile pic should be locked as a jester's hat.

The former Shah's daughter is in the slammer for... just because, I guess. The now gone "Iran stronk" forum member would have given us the down low on that! Maybe she publicly expressed doubts about Iran's ability to conquer the world.

The former Shah's daughter is in the slammer for... just because, I guess.

Moradkhani is the daughter of Badri Khamenei and Sheikh Ali Tehrani.
I read some time ago about tensions within IRGC elite and between the Ayatollah Khamenei and some of IRGC so the arrest may be a sign of the internal rivalry.

The former Shah's daughter is in the slammer for... just because, I guess. The now gone "Iran stronk" forum member would have given us the down low on that! Maybe she publicly expressed doubts about Iran's ability to conquer the world.

She should be in prison for using 'Zoom' - what was she thinking

Unguided rocket? Chance of hitting say a destroyer, at even 1km is pretty slim. If it hits, and maybe if it misses, chance of the operator making it home from his control cabin is pretty slim.......

I dont want to give the iranians any ideas, but this would have more chance...

1643201645662.png

Unless it has some really sophisticated AI to control it, then as soon as its control centre is flattened it's just another piece of Iranian junk

Propaganda for a desperate regime trying to look current