Mil News Current Iran/Iraq/US Tensions and Actions Unfolding

Iraqi security forces detonated a misfired guided missile shot at the home of the Iraqi Prime Minister.

Iran is really going all out on this one.

Drones, now guided missiles. I wonder if the next step will be sending some of their bigger missiles just like they did against the US base or the UAE oil fields.

Iran is really going all out on this one.

Drones, now guided missiles. I wonder if the next step will be sending some of their bigger missiles just like they did against the US base or the UAE oil fields.
I think Iran should be careful, in instigating 'regime change' by assassination, it may give others ideas.....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You know how every neighborhood has a real d!ck that just goes around annoying people......well......

You know how every neighborhood has a real d!ck that just goes around annoying people......well......

There is also talk of an IED attack against American humvee in Syria, I haven't see any evidence, though.

The Mehr news agency quoted Navy commander Alireza Tangsiri as saying that the clashes took place in the Persian Gulf, without specifying the time.
Tangsiri said the clashes resulted in the killing of nine IRGC soldiers, without providing any further details.

The Navy commander pointed out that there have been many direct clashes between Iranian and US naval forces.
“We have launched nine strikes over our fallen martyrs,” he said, without giving further details.

There was no comment from US authorities on the Iranian statements.

An American warship rescued two Iranian fishermen who had been drifting in the Gulf of Oman for five days.
US warship rescued two Iranian fishermen.jpg

I get that sinking feeling ?
?
Don't be silly. They are simply testing their new new submersible, super sonic, stealth Frigate.