Politics The US Presidential Election, Nov 2024.

A short vid that explains the left, democrats, Marxist

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Take the treats and leave, someone else will pay... Walz leaves his daughter in the lurch

They'll be out burning looting and destroying statues again. I would suggest everyone stay up late and watch all the liberal news because they will be worse than they were when Trump won the first time. People should message those liberal media stations and tell them to BITE ME. They can't stand people that talk back !

I know that after the travesty of the Last Supper at the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games in my country, I am ill placed to give any such lesson, but, as a Catholic, this really pisses me off :).

I really pray people of Michigan will get rid of Mrs Whitmer, come November. How she managed to get elected to her position is beyond me.

I know that after the travesty of the Last Supper at the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games in my country, I am ill placed to give any such lesson, but, as a Catholic, this really pisses me off :).

I really pray people of Michigan will get rid of Mrs Whitmer, come November. How she managed to get elected to her position is beyond me.
They'll vote for whomever is running for the democrats, even if it was Stalin himself.

Stalin used religion when it suited him.

He was opposed to it, but he was still smart enough to recognize its use and relevance.

Dems are on another level. Along with Liberals and Progressives they are more into iconoclasm and desecration; "we are the daughters of the witches you didn't burn".

From the anti Trump Guardian....
This article is more than 7 years old ;
Anyone, anyone? What happened when the US last introduced tariffs This article is more than 7 years old Willis Hawley and Reed Smoot were reviled for a bill blamed for triggering the Great Depression. Will Trump follow their lead?

Today they are again repeating that Trumps Tarrifs will cause the great depression.

Forbes;
Tariff policy has often been accompanied by crass salesmanship. The Smoot-Hawley Tariff Act of 1930 was supposed to solve the Great Depression, instead it made the crisis deeper and longer than it needed to be. More recently, we witnessed similar salesmanship when the Trump administration embraced higher tariffs as a tool for reversing so-called economic carnage. Today, we are seeing it again. Former President Donald Trump is on the campaign trail and tariff policy is once again on his mind.

A general 20% tarrif is already inplace with even the most pro free trade economies depicted by NZ, Aussie, EU, UK it is labelled GST or VAT at 12.5% or so and we have been taxing imports with it for several decades while US under a long list of presidents like Clinton and Obama whom said they would fix and then never undid the imbalance in the playing field that is China's and others openly merchantile imports.

Canada recently slapped China with 100%...however as with Clinton, Bush Cheney (offered everyone a delusional house... Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac sub prime depression) and Obama its a little too late in reality China stole intellectual property with freedom and apparent approval.

Last edited:
Another crazy maggot in Commiefornia was caught before he had a chance to kill Trump.

What did they do, they gave the criminal a cheap bond and gave him a court date. The judge that did this should be arrested today.

😮

Another day closer the more desperate they get;

Best comment Kamala wants those who never owned slaves to pay reparations. Taxcindy was full of fake handouts aswell. She used to say we need that discusion and then she'd mandate this or that..same with Kamala.

During the Bret Baier interview she slipped up "Biden has the experiment" which she switched to experience..I bet he is actually on some experimental remedy to try and stabilize his brain.

Last edited: