To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Olga Butko who is a reporter for TV Rada in Ukraine did a news piece on Pete about 2 months ago, she brought Ma Rose to the front to meet up with Pete. Yesterday she released on her youtube page a In Memoriam piece about Pete for Ukrainian TV. I don't want to make people cry again, but its worth the watch to see how she as a Ukrainian TV personality saw Peter!

I seriously wonder why this narrative doesn't just die. There can be no peace with Russia, at least not with the current government.
That is so right mate.....Putin has now been made a fool of by this little stubborn country to the south and he's committed to flattening it now since he know's he'll never be able to take her!! He's tried with other eastern satellite countries and ended up not taking them but he wants the Ukraine and will do what it takes now, embarrassment and pride/ego are in play.....in for a shilling, in for a pound, and he's reached that point where he's also thinking that "if I can't have her nobody can" so why not smash it to death!!

That is so right mate.....Putin has now been made a fool of by this little stubborn country to the south and he's committed to flattening it now since he know's he'll never be able to take her!! He's tried with other eastern satellite countries and ended up not taking them but he wants the Ukraine and will do what it takes now, embarrassment and pride/ego are in play.....in for a shilling, in for a pound, and he's reached that point where he's also thinking that "if I can't have her nobody can" so why not smash it to death!!
Yeah, it has become his white elephant - difficult to keep, difficult to dispose of.

(At the NATO summit Biden addressed Zelensky as Putin and Harris as Trump)

Last edited:

A story about the rescue of the Russian 152-mm self-propelled gun “Msta-S” from a massive attack by Ukrainian FPV kamikaze drones. The Msta-S self-propelled gun was adopted for armament in 1989, the firing range of the Msta-S self-propelled gun with a conventional projectile is up to 25 km, technical information about it is on the channel. The Msta-S self-propelled gun is equipped with homemade protection and nets for protection against drones. According to the crew of the self-propelled gun, the installation withstood the attack and was sent for repairs; the extent of damage to the self-propelled gun is not clear. Details in the video.

African mercenary defending himself with a stick? Not even a spear?

While the Russian international propaganda says that the Children's hospital was hit by Ukrainian rocket, their domestic media have different message:

GSRgFI0WUAEVotg?format=jpg&name=large.webp

I'm not gonna translate the whole thing, but basically it says "Yes, we bombed the hospital and there is nothing wrong with that because the Ukrainians are not people". And after this, believe it or not, continuous with accusations of War crimes against the country they invaded.

It should be noted that Tsargrad TV is a strong supporter of/and frequently hosts Milo Yiannopulous, Steve Bannon, Jordan Peterson, Alex Jones, various Breitbart columnists and a bunch of American alt-right Youtubers. It's no wonder many on the American right oppose supporting Ukraine. Putin's been doing on the right what he used to do on the left before 1990 (most notably in Germany and Northern Ireland): recruiting useful idiots in order to erode social unity and cohesion amongst Russia's rivals.

That was literally his job as a KGB agent during his days in East Germany.

I can't help but think the Democrats actually got something right accusing the MAGA camp of colluding with Russia (although their trying to impeach Trump before the same had even become president was foolish and damaging to democracy).

I'm tremendously disappointed by Jordan Peterson and his pro-Putin stance, by the way. The Peterson whom I followed in the late 2010's would've never engaged in fear-mongering or whitewashing totalitarianism. He's moved substantially to the right over the past few years (probably on account of with whom he exclusively associates with these days), so much so he compromises his own body of work.
And btw, this is not posted by some small internet based news site. It's a television, owned by one of Putin's oligarchs. In other words - government funded and approved.
It's not just the choice of words that's so revealing (and shocking), but the abscence of any hint of condemnation.

Imagine a mid-sized US channel like Fox News or MSNBC openly calling for genocide and no one bats an eye about it. No one makes a comment of disapproval. No government official, no public institution, not even a busybody celebrity. No one.

Why? Because they're either in agreement or too afraid to speak out.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that the original creator of this topic, who had been banned at some point, has been caught by the Australian services:

Morris was Russian-born?

I remember he got banned because he behaved like an utter baby over my defending the dismissal of the pro-Russian German Navy chief at the time. He went on a spree where he hit the "angry" reaction emote on every new post of mine, for like 50 posts in a row. Very strange behaviour for someone in their sixties.

You cannot make this sh1t up:
Tovarishch Führer - the Triumph of the Blitzkrieg
A RuZZian book written by a RuZZian guy who claims that Stalin should have made a deal with Hitler and they should have attacked the Western Allies together in 1940. Adi wears a RuZZian shirt used by paratroopers and marines and carries an RPG.

Tovarishch Hitler - To Hung Churchill!
The title speaks for itself. Adi leads an airborne assault, wears an SS uniform, an StG 44, and a RuZZian helmet.

Last edited: