The delivery of artillery shells to Ukraine from Western allies has decreased since the beginning of the Israel-Hamas conflict, President Volodymyr Zelensky said on Nov. 16.

In particular, supplies of the much-needed 155mm artillery shells have "really slowed down," he said.

Zelensky added that the U.S. did not formally say that they would stop or decrease the flow of artillery shells to Ukraine, but rather that "everyone is fighting for (stockpiles) themselves."

"This is life. I'm not saying that this is positive, but this is life, and we have to defend what's ours."

Despite comments from Western officials, including President Joe Biden, that support for Israel would not necessarily mean decreased attention towards Ukraine, there have been increasing signs that this may be the case.

Axios reported on Oct. 19, citing comments from Israeli officials, that 155mm shells originally earmarked for Ukraine were being redirected to Israel.

"Let’s be frank: the crisis in the Middle East is already having a lasting impact on our policy in Ukraine," said Josep Borrell, the EU's top diplomat, in a speech on Nov. 6.

Meanwhile, the U.S. Congress has failed to make any progress on discussions for a new funding bill for Ukraine in months.
https://kyivindependent.com/zelensk...kraine-have-decreased-since-israel-hamas-war/

China supplying trucks and ball bearings to Russia. Top rated ball bearings are Western products they have tolerances in the range of millionths of a cm per cm I don't know what tolerances China can produce.

Russia needs thousands of ball bearings for it's trains for example.

Should start sanctioning China soon.

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They were stuck in trenches without any support, so the numbers are probably accurate. Armor crews alone make up a healthy part of that number. I would say Russian Generals are qualified to sell shoes, but they help prop up a tyrant !. News says the tyrant will remain leader until all of us are dead, that is unless he runs out of generals.

China supplying trucks and ball bearings to Russia. Top rated ball bearings are Western products they have tolerances in the range of millionths of a cm per cm I don't know what tolerances China can produce.

Russia needs thousands of ball bearings for it's trains for example.

Should start sanctioning China soon.

I don't know what china can produce as far as quality but I can say ..... a few years ago one of china's Over Seas air passenger planes was RED Xed when they landed due to inspectors on the ground finding that the Airline had taken a passenger seat belt and used it to secure an engine front turbine blade from spinning causing a severe vibration since the engine was shut down. They did this while still using the plane in daily service. All the Chinese aircraft were inspected while landed at International airports and all that had severe maintenance abnormalities were required to be repaired before being allowed to leave or fly in International airspace. I know they and the Russians have stolen every piece of high technology over the past 60 years and most of their aircraft are copies of western aircraft. Same with naval vessels, the most recent purchase was Russia's last unfinished aircraft carrier. They towed it to China where I am sure they went over it with a fine comb to copy design. I don't think that helped much in the power plant department since Russia usually sends a sea tug out with it's carriers when at sea.

RuZZia fans get orgasms when they see these "factories".

That's not enough for the Endsieg to have terrorist like backyard assembly "facilities".

RuZZia probably can't even produce the black yellow wire cutter in the vid on their own.

So they gather stuff from the black market or China (Look at the SMT 660 machine from Wenzhou) pack them in some random buildings and start their clandestine production a la Hamas.

This channel has more fantastic RuZZia industrial power vids

Seeing the target it might well have been a secondary causing so much damage spread. These electric drones have a lot of limits in load carrying capacity. Anything but a quiet drone would not really be a drone any longer, but an aerial weapon.

Seeing the target it might well have been a secondary causing so much damage spread. These electric drones have a lot of limits in load carrying capacity. Anything but a quiet drone would not really be a drone any longer, but an aerial weapon.
Depends on what is actually carried. The video mentions "4kg of explosives", but whether that is total payload or purely explosive material is unclear. For comparison the total weight of an 81mm mortar round is 4,5kg.

Germany will support Ukraine with another military aid package worth 1.3 billion euros ($1.42 billion) that will include four additional IRIS-T air defence units, Defence Minister Boris Pistorius said in Kyiv on Tuesday.

So far, Berlin has pledged to supply Kyiv with eight IRIS-T systems, three of which have been delivered. Ukraine uses them mainly to guard against Russian missile attacks.

The support package will also comprise 20,000 155mm artillery shells as well as anti-tank mines, Pistorius told reporters, speaking alongside his Ukrainian counterpart Rustem Umerov.

"I am sure this will help you in your fight against the Russian aggression," he said. "This underlines that we stand with Ukraine sustainably and reliably."

The artillery shells come on top of 140,000 155mm rounds Germany has pledged to deliver next year, Pistorius noted.
https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...ackage-ukraine-worth-13-bln-euros-2023-11-21/

RuZZia fans get orgasms when they see these "factories".

That's not enough for the Endsieg to have terrorist like backyard assembly "facilities".

RuZZia probably can't even produce the black yellow wire cutter in the vid on their own.

So they gather stuff from the black market or China (Look at the SMT 660 machine from Wenzhou) pack them in some random buildings and start their clandestine production a la Hamas.
I mean, the same thing could be said about Ukrainian FPV drone setups.

I mean, the same thing could be said about Ukrainian FPV drone setups.

Expectedly yes what should they do they have far kess resources than Russia. But they aren't the superpower attacking and then presenting this kind of "production" runs. Well anyway Ukraine seems to successfully employ Baba Yaga drones. They can carry a FPV drone 20 to 30 km behind enemy lines. Or deliver ordnance themselves.

The reddit link has footage of a Baba Yaga wreaking havoc on BTR80 crews and Kamaz trucks.

Last edited:
China keeps the Ukraine war running.

I looked up the FAW JBP 380 depicted on the article. It has a Weichai WP 10 engine. Weichei had license production agreements for Deutz Diesel engines. Maybe some parts are still imported like the injection rails or similar.

Which can be sanctioned.

Depends on what is actually carried. The video mentions "4kg of explosives", but whether that is total payload or purely explosive material is unclear. For comparison the total weight of an 81mm mortar round is 4,5kg.
Pretty big kick for 9 lbs, I suppose the explosive was triggered since all the impact was coming out of the window area. Did you see that car video yesterday at the Canadian and American entry bridge. A heck of a large explosion, the car was traveling at a very high rate of speed and in wet conditions. It was an explosion but of course the FBI says there was no explosives involved. ;0)