Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

F9c9vi6XIAEFFXF.jpg

F9c9vjAWcAAR7C7.jpg

https://vxtwitter.com/sentdefender/status/1717909792851677399

Pretty clever location though, all things considered.

Complete shutdown of all communications and Internet services in the Gaza Strip combined with the heaviest bombing from land, sea and air since the beginning of the war.... i guess the ground invasion has begun or is going to start soon

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This has been public knowledge since about 2008, every man and his dog knows this one, that's why there's always armed men inside the hospital when journalists take video. The roof was also used as a launch pad for a rocket, caught on camera by a France 24 reporter if my memory serves me correctly (can't find the articles, Google can't tell the difference between al-shifa and al-ahli so it just shows news about the latter annoyingly).

This has been public knowledge since about 2008, every man and his dog knows this one, that's why there's always armed men inside the hospital when journalists take video. The roof was also used as a launch pad for a rocket, caught on camera by a France 24 reporter if my memory serves me correctly (can't find the articles, Google can't tell the difference between al-shifa and al-ahli so it just shows news about the latter annoyingly).

^
Yup, remember that.

During each major conflict involving Hamas, that hospital was used for non-hospital related purposes.

Google can't tell the difference between al-shifa and al-ahli so it just shows news about the latter annoyingly).
Have you tried the "-" (minus) symbol in front of the site?

Like:
Code:
gaza hospital launch rooftop -site:"cnn.com"
or
Code:
gaza hospital launch rooftop -"cnn"

The first excludes a specific site, the second every page with the bit in quotation marks in it.

Yeah I've tried that, it isn't showing anything, I'm almost certain I saw it on an AJ english broadcast during a live report, but I can't remember what year.

Everything relevant about the hospital is on wikipedia:

1698429566220.png

Famous "pro Israel" Amnesty International even mentions it.

Looks like the preparations for an extended air campaign.

Last edited:
Interesting thing, the live feeds are allowing to hear "small arms fire" in the distance.

Internet communications are down, strikes are increasing and ground operations are expanding, maybe this is it...

Looks like the preparations for an extended air campaign.

What is the point of removing markings?

Internet communications are down, strikes are increasing and ground operations are expanding, maybe this is it...

Jordanian Foreign Minister: “Israel has launched a ground operation in the Gaza Strip”
Fox News, citing IDF sources: “What we are seeing now is not a full-scale ground operation in the Gaza Strip.”

According to Naftali on Telegram, there is no, repeat no, ground operation in Gaza. Only Palestinians are saying so.

According to Naftali on Telegram, there is no, repeat no, ground operation in Gaza. Only Palestinians are saying so.
Israel have had 20 years to prepare for this. I'd be disappointed of they dont have some new ideas about dealing with tunnels, including not needing to get anywhere near them with their own troops.

Looks to me that Hamas are trying to hide in place, which has previously worked for them.

I have a feeling Hamas dont realise the rules have changed.