Politics British Politics

Going back to Boris's speech in the UN . Most didn't get the point that actually UK is a leading world innovator and as said in some sectors the leader.
This idea of playing soft negotiator never works well and its never until the end that a deal should be made. None who sells their house within five minutes can conclude they got the best price.

Going back to Boris's speech in the UN . Most didn't get the point that actually UK is a leading world innovator and as said in some sectors the leader.
This idea of playing soft negotiator never works well and its never until the end that a deal should be made. None who sells their house within five minutes can conclude they got the best price.
seem to have got a number of Nobel prizes again this year - and not for things like 'peace' :)

seem to have got a number of Nobel prizes again this year - and not for things like 'peace' :)
glad that torn face 10 year old Greeter Thunberg didn't win it

The Nobel prize for peace is a tin plated farce. Obozo did exactly nothing to merit the award... Yassir Arafat? I'm not seeing what peaceful things he did... Sister Theresa? Beyond question she deserved it. Dag Hamerskold? (sp) Okay, I'll buy that one. But overall, it doesn't seem to take much to qualify for it.

I think the opposite, this is all for both 'sides' public consumption, they will do a deal in the next 6 days. The deal was done years ago, seriously any 2 UK citizens and 2 EU citizens could knock this together in a weekend, and still get a beer in.

Can either side afford to ignore the other - NO
Can either side win - NO

Make a deal. 60M people buy a lot of BMW's and Brie.

No politician wants to be left holding this baby, business plus Joe Public would wipe them out, and I dont just mean in the UK - hans gets fired from BMW, he's not voting moderate next time is he.
Just wanted to say I told you so.....

EU needs unity and some unity is better than no unity.

The Nobel prize for peace is a tin plated farce. Obozo did exactly nothing to merit the award... Yassir Arafat? I'm not seeing what peaceful things he did... Sister Theresa? Beyond question she deserved it. Dag Hamerskold? (sp) Okay, I'll buy that one. But overall, it doesn't seem to take much to qualify for it.
Are you lining us up for President for Life Trump to get it, for bringing peace to Northern Syria - I guess killing everyone, does bring a certain peace.

Are you lining us up for President for Life Trump to get it, for bringing peace to Northern Syria - I guess killing everyone, does bring a certain peace.

No - Trump doesn't deserve it, and I can't think of anyone who presently does. I think it should be discontinued and the prize money divided up between the Nobel prizes for chemistry, medicine and physics.

I've just been pinged:
Boris Johnson announces Brexit deal agreed by UK and EU

Sent via @updayUK
it won't go through the House of commons with his surrender deal with the DUP opposing it ... this upcoming GE you will see a new PM and government with farage as PM and Brexit Party in government ... polls said if Boris didn't get UK/rUK out of the EU by october 31st it would be curtains for the Tory Party ... instead he has managed to negotiate a even worse deal than Teresa May ffs ... never trust a tory whether he wore a blue or red rosette ... Brexit P)arty will split the already weakening Tory vote in Scotland giving the SNP a freeish run to attempt to win all Scottish seats ... could Jo Swinson be unseated without tactical voting in place this time round ??

BoJo is live streaming now:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

okay Boris gets a draft deal
DUM(P) vote against it
Liebour vote against it
31st October - EU don't give extension - hard Brexit by default

Bill and Benn legislation will mean nothing