safe_image.jpg
safe_image (1).jpg

I think the following are pictures of crew members of The Argentinian Navy, possibly submariners.
XOTWYC6QVNDA7EOQUFYSM2B4RA.jpg

TDO5Q6PTYVDVFHOIT6OAODJ34E.jpg
VYATLMPLFBH25J7NFPICCWIRKE.jpg

GREAT PIC's of this event from the other side view....THANKS for sharing!!

May 24th: At 13:30 an Argentine Skyhawk is fired at by Sea Cat, Blowpipe, Rapier and small arms fire, and tries to head for home, trailing smoke. It crashes at King George Bay, West Falkland and pilot, Lieutenant Bono is killed. This is believed to be the actual picture of it.
EYxHzUoXQAEWdoR?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Anybody know what the ordnance is that the two soldiers in the second picture are wearing on the harnesses??? I can't say I've ever seen that before?

As Argentine soldiers fall back from Two Sisters, soldiers of the 10th brigade unveil a new weapon bristling with 57 70mm rockets from three Pucara pods, which is dubbed "The Hell Machine". When it is fired, however, nothing happens, and the ominous looking device is abandoned.
E3qeGF1XMAMq0Xg?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

June 13th: Up on Mount Tumbledown, almost a thousand men await the British assault, comprising 700 Argentine Marines plus elements of the 4th, 6th & 12th regiments and 601 Commando under overall command of the fighting commander, Carlos Robacio...these are Argentina's top troops.
E3xhP9RXwAgbS_j?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
E3xhQEtWQAElnxA?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
E3xhTBKXIAMlC7g?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg