Bombardier

Admin & Arbiter
Staff member
Site Admin
Advertiser
United-Kingdom
I know we have a specific forum for Argentine Falklands/Malvinas War photos but none for general Argentine Military Photos
Here are some I found in the old MP.Net archive to get us started :)

1y4nxe.jpg
2nkq68z.jpg
4zwx74.jpg
argentine 1.jpg
argentine 2.jpg
argentine army.jpg
argentine helicopter.jpg
argentine military.jpg
argentine seaking.jpg
super etendard.jpg
x0tpb5.jpg

Last edited:
a spectacular plane, unfortunately it was not very successful in sales and its necessary update did not occur at the required speed mil-smile05

It is an idea that had been around for a long time, they had some problems with motorization; they were delayed in putting it into operation, they had to wait and not cancel them but subject them to the necessary repowering, they are spectacular and very effective devices for the mission for which they were created

It is an idea that had been around for a long time, they had some problems with motorization; they were delayed in putting it into operation, they had to wait and not cancel them but subject them to the necessary repowering, they are spectacular and very effective devices for the mission for which they were created
I think that propeller airplanes are underestimated as a CAS solution in western countries, they are a very interesting solution that has some pros that in many cases can overcome, in some confrontation scenarios, attack helicopters capacities, and in Colombia you have a lot of experience in its use.