Politics Anti-immigration demonstration in England

1723051556700.webp

I would very much love to know why that scum that comes from the shitholes have more rights than the natives

Fvck those sold out politicians
Redav, I will explain that to you.
For the N W O.construct to happen, nationality, national loyalty, and patriotism of such must be done away with.
Hence the unending flow of hostile, military aged males into the nation.
Along with this plan, is a d e p o p u l a t I o n bent. Hence the push for t r a n s, surgery, H o r m o n e treatment, etc. Sterilized populace! The h o m o part of this is a given.
Throw this into a "15 minute city"...it's 1984 on the Animal Farm.
Soft for the moment, but will turn Pol Pot very quickly afterwards!

For the N W O.construct to happen, nationality, national loyalty, and patriotism of such must be done away with.
Or redefined.

Hence all of the pushes by the MSM about the whole "having a family is bad", "wanting kids is bad", "going to the gym is bad", "enjoying nature is bad", "being in good health is bad", "why is you culture bad", "why is your History bad", "why trying to safegard culture and History is bad", etc...

Why this is bad, why you should feel bad about it, why you are a bad person for doing it and how you can fix the problem by "fixing" yourself.

It all boils down to white = bad.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I guess the explanation will be "it was taken out of context" or something.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Next comes an actual arrest (if you know, two tier policing doesn't exist...)

This is absolutely wild, it should be front page news but it isn't and wasn't on the day it happened. They attacked police with a f***ing sledgehammer!!

Going to be watching what happens next very closely...

Seriously the double standard and unfairness is both absurd and insane.

What’s next? Sending working class Britons to the penal colony in the antipodes?

With all due respect to our British peers that’d probably be an improvement to Leeds or Sheffield…

Meanwhile in Germany

"The German Police Union has proposed a bizarre act capable of making an individual with the IQ of an amoeba blush. To supposedly combat the thousands of stabbings in the country, perpetrated by Islamic "refugees", a brilliant plan: whoever turns in their knife will receive it free one year Netflix subscription. That's right, you just read.

However, there are more 'intelligent and effective' proposals. For example, a stabber who sings a correct verse of "Imagine" will receive 1000 euros. Or who knows, a criminal who attends a plastic bottle crafts course will receive a "police friendly" card. These measures will certainly be more effective in combating crime.
The greatest misfortune that can happen to a society is its dumbing down." - Claudia Wild

Well its 3 years for chucking bricks at the police, so 5 years for incitement? But I think they all get 30-40% off those sentences, for good behaviour.
Those two muslims that clearly attacked the female officers at the airport breaking their noses, are still out on bail. Meanwhile people are getting arrested for offensive Facebook posts. The absolute state of this country...

I didn't even notice the Amnesty jacket, yikes!

And this is why it is so important for us the US to have a 2nd amendment so we can even the score. They continue to push us from the left wanting to take away our 2nd amendment but the only thing they are going to take away is the air they breathe.

A thing i noticed in the protests against racists and the far right, is the lack of British flags(Union Jack) or the Irish, Welsh flags. I mean, they do support the country that welcomed, feeds, clothes and houses them, right ?
This is absolutely wild, it should be front page news but it isn't and wasn't on the day it happened.
It looks like a scene from that Guy Ritichie movie, The Gentlemen.