Politics All thing PUTIN

To be fair, she's quite attractive. I have a non-nude pic of her, but front office folks might have a message for me if it was posted.

Not content with just killing other people's children, he pollutes the world with another mini Putin

No wonder he looks so knackered ?
Probably not his but one of his security agents.

To be fair, she's quite attractive. I have a non-nude pic of her, but front office folks might have a message for me if it was posted.
Melania?

Not going to post it but feel free to google Melania nudes. She shaves it.

Melania-Sexy-Photos-10.jpg

They should call her Barbra no Bush. She is all class. Exactly what you want from the first lady.

View attachment 397864
Can't build a tank, but they think they can build an orbiting space station in just two years time.

Or this is just a cost saving measure because they're rapidly running out of money ...

Can't build a tank, but they think they can build an orbiting space station in just two years time.

Or this is just a cost saving measure because they're rapidly running out of money ...
The Russian space program was had multiple catastrophic failures in recent history:

Failed orbital insertion with a NASA astronaut onboard leading to an embarrassing abort.

Failed Russian ISS module due to quality control issues that were absolutely unacceptable by any standard.

Failed Russian ISS orbital station keeping rockets that fired without warning putting ISS into an orbital spin.

Soyuz mission crew scrubbed and replaced with film crew to beat Tom Cruise at first feature film in space(seriously)

Multiple credible reports of Roscosmos(Russian space program) is broke-ass to the point of being incredibly dangerous(see above)

In a decade, the US went from having no choice but to dependent entirely on Russia’s Soyuz ‘Toyota HiLux’ to get astronauts into orbit, to the US having two independent astronaut launch vehicles with another high capacity platform under development, while Russia‘S program suffers from a lethal case of corrosion.

It’s pretty sad, and as stated before the war, an indicator of Russian combat performance,