Politics All thing PUTIN

BCNTM

Banned User
MI.Net Member
TheMess.Net
Canary-Islands
As we have a Trump and Biden bash thread - it's about time we had a Vlad the illusive thread as he seems pretty shy about his 'private' life that seems to be expunged by the Russian media he owns/threatens

It's a bit like where did all the money go for Russian's

Let's start with this interesting article as she must have been a world-class cleaner..................

Oh please! If I had that much power and was banging everyone I wanted I would want the whole world to know about it. What other point do shirtless horseback rides have besides showing off your alpha male status?!? :cool:

FIf5CfsWYAAtCzF?format=jpg&.jpg

Nice to see they put actual modern AK image, not that usual ak-47 used always in western propaganda posters. ?

@AND you’re free to start some « All things BoJo » thread to bash and ridicule the little, chubby PM of « Plague island. »

you’re free to start some « All things BoJo » thread to bash and ridicule the little, chubby PM of « Plague island. »
Why the hell do you think anyone outside the island even knows who you are speak about. With same success i can create thread about president of Estonia or Albania or some other insignificant country.

View attachment 364137

Nice to see they put actual modern AK image, not that usual ak-47 used always in western propaganda posters. ?
You sold all the old AK47's to Africa and god only knows where to promote peace and harmony - or was it just cheaper than recycling them;)

You sold all the old AK47's to Africa and god only knows where to promote peace and harmony - or was it just cheaper than recycling them;)
We sold most of our old ak-47 (also SKS and mosins) to USA. This not helped with peace and harmony though. Instead of combat US oppressive regime, americans can combat only empty beer cans. :)

The US market is actually very fond of old/vintage Russian gear.

And after the fall of the USSR, it is the former soviet satellites that got to sell their stuff. Not Russia.
The flood of weapons that entered Europe following the collapse of the Balkans is, as well, not Russia's fault.
Or like all the weapons that "got lost" in the wilderness following the Arab Spring/Islamist Winter, is not Russia's fault.

The US market is actually very fond of old/vintage Russian gear.

And after the fall of the USSR, it is the former soviet satellites that got to sell their stuff. Not Russia.
The flood of weapons that entered Europe following the collapse of the Balkans is, as well, not Russia's fault.
Or like all the weapons that "got lost" in the wilderness following the Arab Spring/Islamist Winter, is not Russia's fault.
You will be telling me next that all the Ruski's going on 'holiday' to Syria, Ukraine and Kazakhstan are not Russia's fault..............

You will be telling me next that all the Ruski's going on 'holiday' to Syria, Ukraine and Kazakhstan are not Russia's fault..............
Not really the same topic, is it?

Just like Ukraine, Syria and Kazakhstan are really comparable either.

Just like nobody ever said "Russia isn't in Ukraine", or "Russia is not in Syria" or "Russia is not in Kazakhstan".

Or just like nobody questioned why Russia was in these countries.
Ukraine: invasion and annexation of Crimea.
Syria: called to support Assad, by Assad.
Kazakhstan: called by Kazakhstan authorities to assist in "keeping the peace".

But, again, that's not really the initial topic of conversation, is it?

Not really the same topic, is it?

Just like Ukraine, Syria and Kazakhstan are really comparable either.

Just like nobody ever said "Russia isn't in Ukraine", or "Russia is not in Syria" or "Russia is not in Kazakhstan".

Or just like nobody questioned why Russia was in these countries.
Ukraine: invasion and annexation of Crimea.
Syria: called to support Assad, by Assad.
Kazakhstan: called by Kazakhstan authorities to assist in "keeping the peace".

But, again, that's not really the initial topic of conversation, is it?
So what, you are saying Putin did not make those decisions to send troops and his own private army?

If not, who did?

Invasion and propping up unelected despots against the will of the people seems to be his stock-in-trade

Did I say that?

Did I say Russian troops being moved left and right was not approved by Putin?
Also, what is that "private army" you are talking about?

As a reminder, your message I quoted reads as such:

"You sold all the old AK47's to Africa and god only knows where to promote peace and harmony - or was it just cheaper than recycling them"