Photos Something different - The new Advance UH100 Black Hawk Stealth

tiking

Mi Corporal
MI.Net Member
Here is something different from me. I decided to play with the idea and came up with this. The logic is not too far from what we see today. hope you guys like it.

First of all, I must say that the Italeri,UH-60/MH-60 BLACK HAWK 'night raid' 1/48 scale kit, sucked big time. Maybe it was my bad luck but the fittings has one of the worst fittings I have ever experienced. Not only that, but the instructions was so bad.
1f641.png
Thank goodness, I was not trying to duplicate any particular prototyp model, which would have been a disaster. At the end, things were so misaligned that I just had to improvised, to hide certain areas. It helped, but only to an extend. So forgive me, if certain areas do not look that they have a perfect fitting. But, that was the best I could do. The engines rotate, for take off and flight mode.

Anyways, here is kit-bashed, modified, with a little scratch building involved, which resulted in this 'UH100 Black Hawk Stealth design. Hope you like the results, regardless of the difficulties I have had trying to put this build together.

That is some very impressive scratch building. Which kit did the rotating engines come from? V-22 Osprey?