Politics Vladamir-Putin-resign-next-year-health

If true, (the Sun), I wish him well. Parkinson is one hellavu illness. Medvedev to pick up the slack then? @AND

The void behind him is bigger than the entire solar system..I had to check the calendar if we were´nt April 1st though.

"tell-tale footage suggest Putin has possible symptoms of Parkinson"

tell-tale

suggest

possible

And the rest of the article is merely gossips and rumors.

I wont be able to handle losing both Trump and Putin in one year. Where is the bulwark against the totalitarian globalists that are on schedule to enslave us all?
Only thing I will miss about Putin is his 2021 calendar - but only if the shortage of toilet paper continues :oops:

Medvedev to pick up the slack then? @AND

Doubtful. My suspicion is that none of us will know the next president and hardly any intel analysts will know much if anything about him either. Someone from the security apparatus, intelligence agencies or military. Someone with a similar background and character, but without the luggage that Putin has accumulated both within Russia and in the rest of the world.

Not saying I think this story is true or not, but he will be replaced at some point as no one lives forever.

Doubtful. My suspicion is that none of us will know the next president and hardly any intel analysts will know much if anything about him either. Someone from the security apparatus, intelligence agencies or military. Someone with a similar background and character, but without the luggage that Putin has accumulated both within Russia and in the rest of the world.

Not saying I think this story is true or not, but he will be replaced at some point as no one lives forever.
Are you sure (Y)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The article was about Joe Biden but the censor changed names.

Or was it about prince Philip?

If true, (the Sun), I wish him well. Parkinson is one hellavu illness.

Most probably BS. Westerners likes these stories for some reason. If they cannot overthrow or kill some nation leader, they predict his death constantly. Of couse maybe he's really sick with something, finally we all die.

Medvedev to pick up the slack then? @AND

I doubt very much. There is two possible options - someone like Shoigu (he is very popular, although he is non-Russian and that can be a problem) from military or FSB or something. Or someone like Mishustin, Kirienko or someone from current government with economical\financal background.

Most probably BS. Westerners likes these stories for some reason. If they cannot overthrow or kill some nation leader, they predict his death constantly.
Oh for the love of Christ, it's the 'Sun'. They report alien sightings ever other week. There's no need to be paranoid or inflate a tabloid headline with geopolitics.

They just ran this story on the off-chance it might be true because that's how they make a living.

Besides, there are not "the Westerners". You people always complain about generalisations about Russians (and rightly so) but yourselves you seem not overly interested in reviewing your own prejudices.

Oh for the love of Christ, it's the 'Sun'. They report alien sightings ever other week. There's no need to be paranoid or inflate a tabloid headline with geopolitics.

They just ran this story on the off-chance it might be true because that's how they make a living.

Besides, there are not "the Westerners". You people always complain about generalisations about Russians (and rightly so) but yourselves you seem not overly interested in reviewing your own prejudices.

Lots of news papers, some that are much more renowned than the sun, have picked up and run the story.

As we didn´t have enough with the fatty "president" of the Best Korea obituaries that from time to time appears on media, now VVP will be included on that trend? I suppose that reality and facts really happening right now are not enough for some media and they need to publish some predictions about the future that are more complex than the horoscope section :p

MOSCOW — -- A big cat known popularly here as “Putin’s tiger” has killed and eaten a bear in Russia’s far east, according to state news agency Interfax.

Back