Politics 2023 Polish Elections

"We're not hiding but now we'll go back to hiding".

Hopefully both of them will get whats coming for them. Political prisoners my ass.
The shitshow develops. Kamiński started a hunger strike, while it's Wąsik who would benefit from it much more:

The shitshow develops. Kamiński started a hunger strike, while it's Wąsik who would benefit from it much more:
It got better:

The "protesters" are shouting "free media" and "constitution", the very same thing people from the opposition were shouting for the past 8 years of PiS rule.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Don't like it when the shoe's on the other foot, especially the one Duda keeps putting in his mouth.

Why would they not think that the new government wouldn't get rid of the clown show?

Jaroslaw Kaczynski.
I was watching TV News online and I heard der PiS-Führer talking out of his sphincter.
In brief, he said: “we are not going to listen to the German-controlled courts in Brussels. They won’t be overriding our decisions. Poland is growing very fast and is becoming more and more powerful. Many countries don’t like it. Both Germany and the EU are afraid of our growing power and competitiveness. They want to destroy us.”

These comments are very typical of him.

Last edited:
I was watching TV News online and I heard der PiS-Führer talking out of his sphincter.
In brief, he said: “we are not going to listen to the German-controlled courts in Brussels. They won’t be overriding our decisions. Poland is growing very fast and is becoming more and more powerful. Many countries don’t like it. Both Germany and the EU are afraid of our growing power and competitiveness. They want to destroy us.”

These comments are very typical of him.
Last time I checked, nobody in Brussels or Warsaw need no longer bother listening to him, let alone bend the knee to his insanity.
Poland's Supreme Court, mostly installed by the PiS government, ruled the 2023 October election valid. It was the last legal challenge to the Tusk-led government.

Last edited:
Don't like it when the shoe's on the other foot,
I've been saying this for years – mostly to people on the left, but it likewise applies to the right: If your side is governing the country, don't create precedents that could be used against you once you're voted out of office. It's not just better for you, it also tells the extremist from the democrat. If the notion that someone else might rightfully take over come election day isn't on your mind, it usually means you're either completely full of yourself, or you're already so far out there you've come think the power is rightfully yours.

I've been saying this for years – mostly to people on the left, but it likewise applies to the right: If your side is governing the country, don't create precedents that could be used against you once you're voted out of office. It's not just better for you, it also tells the extremist from the democrat. If the notion that someone else might rightfully take over come election day isn't on your mind, it usually means you're either completely full of yourself, or you're already so far out there you've come think the power is rightfully yours.
Wait their turn. It WILL come again.
This is a particularly bad time to engage in internecine conflict. Putin is cackling with satisfaction.

Wait their turn. It WILL come again.
This is a particularly bad time to engage in internecine conflict. Putin is cackling with satisfaction.
There's a very important poll and its result is bad for PiS.

Q: Who is responsible for the current constitutional crisis:

A:
- Jarosław Kaczyski and PiS - 34.4%
- President Andrzej Duda - 20.3%
- Donald Tusk and his government - 25.8%
- I don't know/hard to say - 15.5%

So, 54.7% of people think PiS or the PiS-President is responsible for that, while 25.8% of people think it's the current government.
Now, the interesting bit and my personal analysis...
If PiS "won" the Polish elections, taking 35.38% of votes, it means a good percentage of PiS voters don't blame the current government whom they did not vote for. 25.8% of the polled people blame the current government, while 35.48% of the whole population voted for PiS. It means 27.3% of PiS voters don't blame the current government.

If the PiS-President announced snap elections, PiS would get a very similar number of votes, maybe slightly less. However, Konfederacja would lose 14 out of 18 MPs, while none of these 14 seats would be taken over by PiS:
The person to blame for that is MP Braun and his hanukah shitshow:

The shitshow progressed to the next level.

As everybody expected, el señor Duda* pardoned his PiS-colleagues. For several days, he claimed that he had acquitted them, while he had no power to do it. He pardoned them a few years ago, but his action was against Polish law, as not all appeals had been processed at that time.
He claimed several times that he would not pardon them again, as his action a few years ago was legal. He kept trolling everybody and his dog that the convicts were sentenced for fighting corruption, while the court said they had been sentenced for abusing their power.
The convicted ex-MPs spent 13 days in jail where, allegedly, they started a hunger strike. El señor Duda loosened up his sphincter and decided to pardon them again, as everybody expected. Despite his BS claims that they had been sentenced for fighting corruption, he was obliged to give the genuine reason why they had been sentenced and publish it on his official website. It says it was the abuse of power lol
When they left jail, they did not look like the people who had spent 13 days on a hunger strike at all.
Yesterday, they attempted to enter the parliament using, as I'd call it, inverted German Panzerkeil tactics.
According to the original tactics, vulnerable vehicles were kept inside and protected by better-armoured vehicles in front of them.
Die PiS-Männer did something totally opposite. They pushed the convicts in front of them as a ram, so the latter attempted to get through parliamentary guards and enter the parliament. They failed.
You cannot make this sh1t up. Macierewicz, aka Antonio Loco, (the guy in a beige cap) pushed Kaminski (the guy with glasses who is 163cm tall) in front of him and punched him in the face from behind at some point:
Everything is very odd, as if you want to introduce dictatorship in your country, you need to be relatively young.
Mussolini was 39, Hitler was 44, while Macierewicz is 76, Kaczynski is 75 and Terlecki is 75.

_________
*Duda is a very suitable name in Spanish

Last edited: