Politics Wokism/Woke/World gone crazy

What I don't get about all this black-washing is how its advocates fail to see they're denying historical racism. Because that's what they do. In reality, Anne Boleyn wasn't just not black. In reality a black woman would've been like a unicorn to 16th century England. At the Tudor court (if accepted at all), she would've never risen to a position higher than that of a court curiosity, someone to be gawked at. Henry VIII would've been deposed by popular revolt had he tried to marry a black woman. So, is this what they want to convey: There was no racism in Tudor England?

And knowing Henri VIII, and the general preferences of European monarchs at the time, taking a person of color as a wife would have been... curious.
Or even, aside from Henri getting a dark-skinned as a wife, how would the Boleyn end up with a very dark-skinned child? Would they have adopted her? Would her parents be black themselves?
What of Elizabeth I then? Anne and Henry's daughter who later became Queen of England after the reign of Mary Stuart. Don't remember her being "café-au-lait".

What I don't get about all this black-washing is how its advocates fail to see they're denying historical racism. Because that's what they do. In reality, Anne Boleyn wasn't just not black. In reality a black woman would've been like a unicorn to 16th century England. At the Tudor court (if accepted at all), she would've never risen to a position higher than that of a court curiosity, someone to be gawked at. Henry VIII would've been deposed by popular revolt had he tried to marry a black woman. So, is this what they want to convey: There was no racism in Tudor England? The irony!

It’s a classic, all be it lazy tactic. It’s a way to try and shame those into complacency who aren’t strong enough to stand and speak their minds.

You absolutely nailed it. I can’t take on every cause in the world. You’ve got your problems and I’ve got mine. Good luck to you, but I gotta put out my own fires.

I agree with the folks in the world saying maybe the entrenched and fairly accepted LGB’s may want to distance themselves from the fringe hangers on that are the TQIAA2S+’s that really have nothing to do with the LGB community

It is indeed possible for me or an association to not have an opinion on a subject. There is no way to make 100% of the people happy all the time

Frankly, I think it's just a very cheap tactic to avoid criticism for non-diverse casting. There's a lot of "black" sujets I'd pay money to watch on the big screen, how come they're not considered by the very same studio execs who're constantly whinging that black people aren't represented and their stories not told? Ever read of the Queens of Madagascar, for instance? That'd be a proper African "Game of Thrones".

But the studios can't be arsed to wade into that territory.

They know they'd flop on the lucrative Chinese market, whose racism the left studiously avoids to acknowledge, and they'd probably flop here in the West too because at this point, who wants to take the risk and buy a movie that's just another thinly-veiled lesson in critical race theory?

All the studios want is to keep producing the films they have always produced. And to get the critics off their backs, they cast non-whites in these films and call it "brave" and "refreshing". It's certainly less financially risky if you can shame your audience into liking your movie.

After Jada Pinkett Smith lauching the biography of Cleopatra, her husband prepares for a new series that will hit TV next summer

FB_IMG_16843043508213788.jpg

Last edited:

Pedo gets caught trying to teach middle school kids about consuming semen and feces and is hiding behind "its just a book".

View attachment 434509

View attachment 434510
“The notion that I was putting children in danger because of books — I didn’t feel safe,” Bonner says. “I knew I couldn’t go back.”
Not "books" you obtuse Orwellian khunt, one particular book.

This teacher............these people are simply just mentally MESSED UP!! With all this whoya going on about this stuff and this demented teacher takes the opportunity to try and do this, teaching kids this S**t is just unbelievable, she should be gone if for nothing else poor judgement!!! This is not something that needs a place in school or adolescences for gods sakes!!!

Call on line 1 for you:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

😂😂😂😂😂

Ok, so if the fault is on Kia and Hyundai's lax safety measures, I would recommend these car manufacturers to fit the doors with claymore mines.