WORLD CUP QATAR 2022

Should it ever have been held in a Qatar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't believe in God, but I am willing to sign a one time contract just so England defeats France in the coming days.

Because if France wins we will end up with a France v Morocco. And... whoever wins the aftermath will be noisy and messy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Local Moroccans shout: “F*** France. We are here just to live off social welfare. Our passport is red”.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well that was a sad ending. I was really hoping France could pull it off.

Well that was a sad ending. I was really hoping France could pull it off.
Aghhh look I get it, but France played a decent game and lost. Not just Argentina has the "hand of God" working in their favour, I'll never forgive that cheat Thierry henry for his "divine intervention" handball when they couldn't hack being held to draw by us in world cup quali.
Great game lots of brilliance on show by all teams.

Not a fan of that Argentinian goalkeeper’s antics. Break a leg!?

TBH I never watched any of it .. never knew it was the final until the taxi driver had said .. this morning

When Qatar doesn't even have a footie league .. and those stadiums are going lie unused for a good long time imo ..

I only watched a few minutes of several matches in this World Cup and then most of the final. I really enjoyed watching the last world Cup tournament in Russia and kept tabs on things even while at work. I also was watching faithfully every Saturday and or Sunday Since about 2015 the Premier League matches broadcast on national TV here in the USA. But when they started that whole kneeling thing, I stopped almost completely. ?☹️

I really enjoyed the Final today too.

Last edited:
^I'm not into club / series football but I'm more likely to tune into internationals and world cup.
Watching the brilliance on display when the stakes are high is an infectious thrill.

FkSB9ETXkAIHeBO.jpeg