Politics Wokism/Woke/World gone crazy

A follow-up to yesterday's post; I should've had known there was more to the Berlin court's decision than was initially reported on. The context decides what makes a defamation and what doesn't.

According to the news around here, the context was that Kuenast had been presented with a parliamentary point of order by another opposition lawmaker during a speech she was giving, wherein he inquired whether or not she'd signed a petition in 1986 that demanded pedophilia be decriminalized. To which she'd replied: "As long as no violence would be committed." (As though a five-year-old boy would volunteer to have sex with an adult. Good God.)

That's what'd stirred the defendant's anger. So, yeah, she is a disgusting cᴜnt.

They should read Heinrich Heine instead: "Wherever they burn books they will also, in the end, burn human beings."

?

Make a new F*****g movie tailored to a female role, then. What's even more bizarre here is how willing they are to violate the intellectual property of others.

Make a new F*****g movie tailored to a female role, then. What's even more bizarre here is how willing they are to violate the intellectual property of others.

One of the key arguments presented in favor of these gender (and/or ethic) changes is: it's a fictional character, we can do whatever we want with it.

Yet, somehow, the sexuality of said characters is, for some reasons, relevant (ie: Lando is "pansexual" - whatever that means, a few dudes in Harry Potter are gay, Bobba Fett's sexuality will be "ambiguous", etc...).

The reason why they don't make a dedicated movie is obvious, I'm afraid. The audience wouldn't give a damn. Turns out the audience is more interested in an organic character regardless of gender or sexual orientation than it is in largely irrelevant immutable characteristics.

The reason why they don't make a dedicated movie is obvious, I'm afraid. The audience wouldn't give a damn. Turns out the audience is more interested in an organic character regardless of gender or sexual orientation than it is in largely irrelevant immutable characteristics.

There is that, and also the fact that they are lacking any kind of critical creative skills and imagination.
They are unable to create new and original characters.

Therefore they are going for the cheap "it is time to have a female *insert character name*! so let's just make *insert character name* female! or rewritte *insert character name* history so it fits our desires!".

It is literally shitting on the author's work.

What next, let's re-sculpt famous male statues to have them as women? Let's paint over paintings to replace male characters with female characters?
How about the Sistine Chapel? Should we repaint God and the "naked dude" (don't know his name nor who he is supposed to represent actually) and have them depicted as... I don't know... female of color with blue hairs and LGBTQ flags? And let's have one of them wear a burqa for the sake of diversity.

Oh Sweet Sauron and Dear Ring

Gandalf should be a kuia with a moko': Call for wizard to be female in Lord of The Rings

In a country with plenty of very stupid people to select from, Robyn Malcolm is one of the stupidest. She couldn't even see that she was being used as a puppet by the Australian film workers union when she was busy demanding that pay/etc. be exactly the same as the Australian rates.

She's also a rather mediocre actress - I wouldn't pick her to play Gandulfina.

Somehow, I’m pretty sure the #Metoo movement will backlash against women in one or two generations from now. I’m not talking about it randomly, it’s clear that Weinstein and anyone suspected or convicted of having misbehaved with one, ten or a hundred women is one of the reasons of the gender clashes of these past years.

There are even terms now being used like « toxic masculinity ». And they talk about « incels » (look it up; basically a bunch of lonely nerds still living in their mommy’s basement with a deep hatred of women).

Odd times to live in.

Oh by the way, this #Metoo thing is already backlashing in South Korea, a country usually ahead of its times so it should be no surprise if our boys of today react the same way against radical feminists in a decade or so.

In a country with plenty of very stupid people to select from, Robyn Malcolm is one of the stupidest. She couldn't even see that she was being used as a puppet by the Australian film workers union when she was busy demanding that pay/etc. be exactly the same as the Australian rates.

She's also a rather mediocre actress - I wouldn't pick her to play Gandulfina.
Does she get to ride a unicorn? ? ?

political correctness is the main culprit...isn't it the plague of this generation?

New York outlaws calling people 'illegal alien' ()

Call them "non-legal aliens", lean back and enjoy the fireworks.

New York outlaws calling people 'illegal alien' ()

Call them "non-legal aliens", lean back and enjoy the fireworks.
is Sting going to have to re-record his song? ? ?

Irregular aliens?
Non-conventional aliens?
Asymmetric aliens?

'People who have been living here for a while' or who 'have been living here for a short while' are the terms preferred by social justice warriors in Germany to distinguish between immigrants and non-immigrants. Also, F*** my freedoms as a citizen. They're a form of institutionalized discrimination against illegal aliens.

There, I said it.

ILLEGAL ALIEN.

Royal Society article decries bias, says not enough female animals in museums and collections ()

Miss Cooper, please leave your credentials at the porter's office.

You know why there are more male than female exhibits, genius? 'cause for it to end as an exhibit, an animal needed to be caught. And for it to be caught, it had to respond to a bait. And for it to respond to a bait, it had to be searching for food. And for the majority of all species, it's the male that does the food-searching whereas the female tends to their young.

Jesus motherfucking Christ. ?‍♂️

I guess we need to teach animals to break the patriarchy then...