Politics Wokism/Woke/World gone crazy

IMG-1150.jpg

In other news, Germany's left-leaning parliament has passed a law allowing every person aged 14 or above to change their gender status once a year. They had the gall to declare this nonsense a safeguard allowing children to grow out of a phase and return to their "assigned gender". Minors aged 14-18 need their parents' consent to change their status but can call upon a family court if parental consent is permanently denied. (I expect that at least this part of the law might be struck down by the Federal Constitutional Court on grounds of its conflicting with parenting rights, which is a basic right in Germany). Ironically, the law stipulates that "self-reassignment" of gender is nullified if a man changes his status to female to avoid conscription (Germany's all-male conscription has only been suspended not abolished).

That way, the law unintentionally shows the utter absurdity of its ideology.
GKTTX4cWAAEkLW0.jpeg

'Jackass' literally started with a warning not to copy them - that was over twenty years ago and I was already well into being a grownup by then.

Pretty sure that Beavis and Butthead had a warning telling me not to huff gas like they did and that was over thirty years ago.

'Jackass' literally started with a warning not to copy them - that was over twenty years ago and I was already well into being a grownup by then.

Pretty sure that Beavis and Butthead had a warning telling me not to huff gas like they did and that was over thirty years ago.
Aren't all these disclaimers a common law phenomenon anyway, particularly against the backdrop of all those multi-billion law suits of which Americans never seem to get tired of? However, in fairness to @Redav – on the continent we are fairly unfamiliar with this diclaimer-culture.

Or used to be unfamiliar with it, at the very least.

Aren't all these disclaimers a common law phenomenon anyway, particularly against the backdrop of all those multi-billion law suits of which Americans never seem to get tired of? However, in fairness to @Redav – on the continent we are fairly unfamiliar with this diclaimer-culture.

Or used to be unfamiliar with it, at the very least.
Do not worry

We will get there

All "trends" that start in the US arrive here sooner or later 😑