Politics Wokism/Woke/World gone crazy

And this is what you get when ANYONE can cross your border without a legitimate reason too!! Nor are screened so as to verity their background. And when your government provides no standards with which to abide by while inside YOUR nation!
https://abc7ny.com/amp/arrests-made...on-between-hotel-staff-and-migrants/14643284/
thank you...Democrat Party, Leftists, & supposed "liberals" for the chaos you have caused.

Frankly, I kinda feel bad now for laughing at that picture/meme as much as I have:

https://9gag.com/gag/aVwr9q8

I mean, she's still full of S**t in terms of her politics, but their conversation was actually fairly civil. Didn't know the original.

What a sad joke
I hope the women are happy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

1000028968.jpg

Couldn't make this up ..the excuses she gives is ........

Squatters can gain certain legal rights under specific conditions, such as continuous occupation for a defined period, typically ranging from 5 to 20 years, depending on the state. In some states where laws make it difficult for police to intervene, including New York, homeowners and landlords are left with few options to reclaim their property. Many victims are forced to submit to costly and lengthy civil processes.
Since squatters are also indulged in England, I have to wonder, is this a common law thing? Quite insane to me. Where I live, squatting is always illegal and the police will forcibly remove squatters if requested.

Since squatters are also indulged in England, I have to wonder, is this a common law thing? Quite insane to me. Where I live, squatting is always illegal and the police will forcibly remove squatters if requested.

In other news, Germany's left-leaning parliament has passed a law allowing every person aged 14 or above to change their gender status once a year. They had the gall to declare this nonsense a safeguard allowing children to grow out of a phase and return to their "assigned gender". Minors aged 14-18 need their parents' consent to change their status but can call upon a family court if parental consent is permanently denied. (I expect that at least this part of the law might be struck down by the Federal Constitutional Court on grounds of its conflicting with parenting rights, which is a basic right in Germany). Ironically, the law stipulates that "self-reassignment" of gender is nullified if a man changes his status to female to avoid conscription (Germany's all-male conscription has only been suspended not abolished).

That way, the law unintentionally shows the utter absurdity of its ideology.

Just cut the hand/arm.

Problem solved.

In other news, Germany's left-leaning parliament has passed a law allowing every person aged 14 or above to change their gender status once a year. They had the gall to declare this nonsense a safeguard allowing children to grow out of a phase and return to their "assigned gender". Minors aged 14-18 need their parents' consent to change their status but can call upon a family court if parental consent is permanently denied. (I expect that at least this part of the law might be struck down by the Federal Constitutional Court on grounds of its conflicting with parenting rights, which is a basic right in Germany). Ironically, the law stipulates that "self-reassignment" of gender is nullified if a man changes his status to female to avoid conscription (Germany's all-male conscription has only been suspended not abolished).

That way, the law unintentionally shows the utter absurdity of its ideology.

Meanwhile, in the US:

Don’t know if this is better as a “Woke” or “Oct 7th” thread post. Forum Master, pleas move if you wish.

I enjoy swiftness of the firing of the anti-Israeli employees.