"War booty"

After war, this soldier return his family, with a gift for sister.

5929500912335123201463332959114093350354944n-15565296915701700360567.jpg

This is a soldier. When he young, he protect the country. When demobilized, he only have a guitar, no family, no money, with injuries and diseases. He live with songs about life of soldier when he died.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Smile with soldiers! 5 brothers on a tank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gameshow: Find wife for soldier!

RIP Angkor Cambodian crazy due :) what happened to him ? did he get ban ? or he just become super crazy and quit ? ( btw the guy was sending message to me and talk like a crazy maniac guy , talking how he tired of his life and wanted to quit , then start to calling me name and crap then the message just become full RTard ( nonsense crap ) ) I hope he wont do anything stupid to him self and people around him

RIP Angkor Cambodian crazy due :) what happened to him ? did he get ban ? or he just become super crazy and quit ? ( btw the guy was sending message to me and talk like a crazy maniac guy , talking how he tired of his life and wanted to quit , then start to calling me name and crap then the message just become full RTard ( nonsense crap ) ) I hope he wont do anything stupid to him self and people around him
He quit and asked for his account to be closed mate, he was a strange, strange dude all right o_O

is he is khmer or vietnamese?sometime pro camdodia,sometime pro vietnam?

ao_sepia I truly don't know lol , maybe he was both ( there are 1 mil Khmer ethnic minority in viet nam ) well I hope he get the help he need + bravo Zulu could you deleted his Crazy topic , like the so call advance Vietnam military and design a gun boat thing @@ ?

m48 and m107 in storage and still well maintain , there isn't much spare part and amunition left for them to fully operate all the time , but still enough for emergency used if thing get bad , a tank and arty gun is better then nothing if S hit the fan :) + also they also use for war movie ( back in the day , now day we don't focus on making war movie like we back in the old day :( , btw :mui co chay ,are great movie about war and how war truly look if you guy wanted to see a Vietnam war movie ) the m48 also been used in Vietnam-Khmer rough war befor getting put in storage like the rest of American equipment (only small arms and 105mm are still actively used by militia and military now day )
91401269_1561491517342358_7912032098054045696_o.jpg

91025732_1561481984009978_2640238678865084416_o.jpg

nice you keep them in very nice shape! but i got just a little question in regard to the M-48. how about putting a 100MM gun from T-54/55 or 115 mm from T-62 on her? and of course changing gasoline engine with a diesel? and if that does not work, asking İsrael or even USA for ammo/spare parts/engine (for M107 also)?

nice you keep them in very nice shape! but i got just a little question in regard to the M-48. how about putting a 100MM gun from T-54/55 or 115 mm from T-62 on her? and of course changing gasoline engine with a diesel? and if that does not work, asking İsrael or even USA for ammo/spare parts/engine (for M107 also)?
nah not worth the $$ really , we rather spend money on navy / airforce/ anti air then on ground force , cause we seen how modern war work + they number are low , no point at all to upgrade them , rather spend money on t54/55 fleet to be t90 support then best tons of money for around 100 of m48 , same for m107 , that why I say they are keep in storage for if St hit the fan case and for doing war .

92462016_1571686776322832_5946725874530254848_o.jpg

from vietdefense facebook group , Cambodian soldier with Vietnamese made rpg 7 and chest rig and gas mask . also for the post above , I was trying to say lost tons of money not best tons of money and for the St hit the fan case and war movie sorry for typo

Last edited: