Other Post Advanced power militaries Vietnam

Vietnam and Russia have always been pally, why would they buy from Ukraine when they could by from Russia??
You can not love a Victoria's Secret model if your earn only 500$/month.

Vietnam need cheap weapons (second-hand) of Ukraine (MSTA-B, 2A36, T-72, T-64, BMP-3,AGS-30, Su-24, Su-25, Su-27,Mig-29...). Ukraine feeling boring weapons original from Russia. Ukraine not full financial for weapons standards Russia. They want "delete all" soon. Ukraine think them is waste, but Vietnam think them is "diamond".

In the future, US gorverment support financial and weapon standard NATO, Ukraine cannot continue with weapon's Russia (Not full financial and support from Russia). Ukraine need money, and will sell them with cheap.

Vietnam will repurchase all help Ukraine. Ukraine will give Vietnam technology for development industry defence (vehicle, engine, weapon...).

Many countries wont sell to Vietnam because they know the Vietnamese could sell it on to the Russian who might very well copy it.
You are Roumanian. Thank Romania Goverment help much Vietnamese have good job.

Vietnam need technology for manufacture howitzer (ground - air - sea). I hope Arsenal Resita can help Vietnam manufacture all type howitzer (M-46, D-30, AK-176...).

Thank you fir your disscusion.

You are Roumanian. Thank Romania Goverment help much Vietnamese have good job.

Vietnam need technology for manufacture howitzer (ground - air - sea). I hope Arsenal Resita can help Vietnam manufacture all type howitzer (M-46, D-30, AK-176...).

Thank you fir your disscusion.

You are very quick to jump to conclusions, I am Anglo-Irish and a 21 year military veteran living in Romania, any Vietnamese/Chinese employed here are worked very hard and the pay is peanuts, most going to the fixer who arranged for them to work here, they have very little freedom of movement and often live on site, hopefully the new Government of Romania will restrict the practice of allowing non-EU workers access to work in Romania, its a carry over from the Communist times by the P.S.D. Government in various forms since 1989-2019.
Arsenal Resita wont be hurrying to help Vietnam anytime soon, Romania is now part of NATO, so helping out old communist buddies from the old days is a no-no.

You are very quick to jump to conclusions, I am Anglo-Irish and a 21 year military veteran living in Romania, any Vietnamese/Chinese employed here are worked very hard and the pay is peanuts, most going to the fixer who arranged for them to work here, they have very little freedom of movement and often live on site, hopefully the new Government of Romania will restrict the practice of allowing non-EU workers access to work in Romania, its a carry over from the Communist times by the P.S.D. Government in various forms since 1989-2019.
Arsenal Resita wont be hurrying to help Vietnam anytime soon, Romania is now part of NATO, so helping out old communist buddies from the old days is a no-no.
You shouldn't speak about "communist" in this forum.

I'm sorry. I think Vietnam and Romania can co-operate about technology military.

Germany, India, Italy, Korea, Japan, Russia, Singapore, US... can help Vietnam manufacture howitzer.

Ukraine have 500 T-12 100mm, 130 2A65 152mm, 180 2A36 152mm with cheap. Vietnam can repurchase all them.

In the future, Vietnam can buy technology manufature M-392 towed field gun from UVZ Group of Russia.

You shouldn't speak about "communist" in this forum.

I'm sorry. I think Vietnam and Romania can co-operate about technology military.

Germany, India, Italy, Korea, Japan, Russia, Singapore, US... can help Vietnam manufacture howitzer.

Ukraine have 500 T-12 100mm, 130 2A65 152mm, 180 2A36 152mm with cheap. Vietnam can repurchase all them.

In the future, Vietnam can buy technology manufature M-392 towed field gun from UVZ Group of Russia.
Seems I touched a nerve, why not, they existed in the past and still exist in some form now, none of the countries apart from Russia ( "nouveau riche communist" empire of Tzar Putin) will be rushing to help Vietnam anytime soon, so your post is wishful thinking and going nowhere in reality.

Seems I touched a nerve, why not, they existed in the past and still exist in some form now, none of the countries apart from Russia ( "nouveau riche communist" empire of Tzar Putin) will be rushing to help Vietnam anytime soon, so your post is wishful thinking and going nowhere in reality.
You shouldn't speak about Putin. With me, he is great man. He is Hero of Russia.

Soviet Union, Russia, Putin help Vietnam very much. All Vietnamese never forget.

All countries all around the world anti-Russia.But, Vietnam is always best friend - best brother with Russia.

Vietnam is always help and best friend with all countries (rich/poor; communist or not communist).

You shouldn't speak about Putin. With me, he is great man. He is Hero of Russia.

Soviet Union, Russia, Putin help Vietnam very much. All Vietnamese never forget.

All countries all around the world anti-Russia.But, Vietnam is always best friend - best brother with Russia.

Vietnam is always help and best friend with all countries (rich/poor; communist or not communist).

Blah! Blah! Blah! the world does not revolve around you or your opinions or Vietnam, in my honest opinion you are starting to come across as a troll.
Your thread has been proven to be pointless, has no meaning and at a dead end.

In the future, Cuban Air Force and North Korea Army should replace all by J11, J16, WZ-10 of China very cheap and mordern.

Vietnam should repurchase all Mig-23, Mig-29, Su-25, Mi-24 help Cuban Air Force and North Korea Army have financial buy aircraft of China.

Mig-25 from Ukraine and Indian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vietnam will armament best equipment from Russia: AK-12, AGS-40, Kord, 9K333 Verba, RPG-30, RPG-32, Pecheneg, AT-14.

Venezuela can not payment to receive 4 vessel Roro 5612 to Vietnam, because United States embargo against Venezuela.

In the future, Venezuela can not continue use weapons of US. Vietnam can repurchase or barter agrement with Venezuela. Venezuela have F-16, some types helicopter of Bell. Vietnam need them for Air Force.

I think Vietnam should armament M4 Gustav of Sweden for Naval Infantry Force.

Vietnam Navy Force should order RQ-21 Blackjack and repurchase MQ-1 Predator of US Army.

Venezuela have much warship/submarine/vehicle/weapons of NATO and US Army. But Venezuela can not continue use them. Venezuela need food and weapons from Russia and China.

Vietnam need buy technology manufacture AM-17 and SVCh of Russia.

Vietnam need Topol-M system with warhead-normal (non-nuclear).

Vietnam should buy Super Tucano or Yak-152 replace for Yak-52 for training pilots.

Vietnam need the EM-50 UAV.

Back