Politics The US Presidential Election, Nov 2024.

....🤨

I was just attempting to find the name of that intel official that was proven to be a liar and accomplice in the hillery coup de tat. He was just on the leftist news this morning running his mouth and telling it was Israel that snuffed these enemies the past 24 hours using the cell phones etc.

If you search for his name the internet is full of leftist articles calling the Jan 6 riot a coup by Trump. I had to finally give up with the name but he was the previous leader before that bald headed liar that replaced him. It proves that media is owned by democrats today and there is no truth to any of this bullshit. They are terrified that Trump is going to get them in the end, and I hope he does. Every last one of those actually involved in the "russia russia russia" fabrication by hillary know that one day they are going to pay for their role in the coup attempt by hillery and all her paid traitors.

Here in La there is no world news that is reliable and local news is pretty much a waste of air time also. I try to catch up on important news but it is non stop anti Trump and Israel by these leftist who I hope one day will all be bankrupt. I just can't see them remain on the air waves with more than half the nation not watching. The way to finally get rid of them would be a major boycott of all the sponsors, just stop buying anything that they sponsor and they will be gone soon.

There is a list of the 51 officials that lied about the hunter biden laptop and you can just google that heading and find the list. Our entire government even while Trump was in office were all tainted with obama left overs. Even with overwhelming evidence none were held accountable.

Also this morning they are making a big deal of the rate cut and the first thought in my mind another attempt to buy votes since it is election time and they are losing big business due to a failed economy for the 4 years they have been at the lead.

Elon should have setup a News Network that actually tells the truth and it would be very successful.

Congress is demanding that ABC News and Vice President Kamala Harris hand over any communications with the network and campaign team related to the debate earlier this month.

It comes after a sworn affidavit emerged from a whistleblower claiming to be staffer with knowledge that ABC gave Harris an advantage in the debate with Donald Trump by providing her the questions ahead of time.

Want to bet these communications have been deleted?

By mistake, that is.

They wouldn't delete anything to cover a crime they committed. Obviously.

Apparently the ABC whistleblower also has recordings.

This was ABC News', (owned by Disney, controlled by the CCP), chance to take out Trump in an unsubtle ambush. Well.....didn't quite work out that way.

The "moderators" will carry this stain for the remainder of their careers. ABC News is tainted even to the casual observer and Harris got no after debate bounce.

Classic self-immolation.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh I am sure that will impress Putin.

In answer to the question posed, because she obviously cannot figure it out, I imagine less crime, less state & federal debt, less demand for housing, greater social cohesion, and greater national security. But I could be wrong on that.

Mullahs for harris,

Elections have never been more secure....

Mullahs for harris,

It's okay, because Harris-Biden refused them.

Probably because they already have all they need. And if not they will simply make things up along the way, just like they did since 2016.
It worked so well the hoaxes the Dems created are still being repeated today.

....🤨
This was no oversight, it is definitely right out of a democrat book of how to steal an election. All federal elections should be vetted not by the government but by a committee that has the authority to investigate any problems such as this one. There is no excuse for something so criminal to take place today.

....🤨
OF COURSE............. You didn't think that would happen, if you didn't you aren't being realistic here!!
Gents, the FIX is already in and was long ago, she knows it and doesn't care what she says cause it isn't going to matter, the day after she will be president!! These kinds of similar things will start popping up all over the states, a little here a little there, just enough to bump the numbers!!

She enters your place and drinks your milk.

MvB8ycN.webp