Politics Seattle: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) Antifa thread

CHAZ Special Forces.

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing, hat and outdoor

So... how about the anti-2A lefties?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Segregated gardens? I thought we had moved past segregation. Oy....

And these are the same shower of whallopers that are spouting BLM Pish .. and Racism BS ......

And yer never gonna see CNN highlight that ,,,

"Block party", "summer of love".

But I guess the mayor will put the blame on Trump "yeah well, he said he would retake CHAZ/CHOP by force! He escalated things by making threats! People have the right to defend themselves against tyranny!"

And just like that radical Democrats become pro 2A.

We can expect more of that in our major cities as police departments receive fewer funds, attract fewer recruits and have more early retirements. Already happening. Detroit, that miracle of Democrat leadership, is a great example.

The city cut back its police force and funding during a historic bankruptcy in 2014. Funding for the police department has fallen 20 percent in the last six years. Starting salary is $40,000 a year. Wages for cops were cut 10 percent and have never recovered, accounting for inflation. Health benefits for retired cops were stopped and pension payments postponed.

Queue the Stones: "I see a white girl and I want to paint her black."
White people owned slaves, so F**k em.

They are all dead - all of em, 100% guaranteed, no live slave keepers in G20.

So I get that someone(white) made a ton of money back then. But they are dead, so their wealth went to their descendants, or to the state. If it were possible to trace this money, it probably went to the state. They blew it on wars, wars, wars, and a little on health care.

So there is no money for you. But that school you went to, that road you drive your SUV on, that was paid for by the state.

So you have had your money, even the black people, have had their money, as they too went to school, and drive down the roads.

Alternatively you can have your own share of the state back, that comes to -$40,000 how would madam like to pay?

Option 2 - the state will extend their debt, and fly you, all expenses paid to an african city, of your choice, AND provide 1 year of average income to support you. Total cost to the state $565 dollars. Your welcome.

Aren't you supposed to put straw over the soil when it's winter?

So I get that someone(white) made a ton of money back then. But they are dead, so their wealth went to their descendants, or to the state. If it were possible to trace this money, it probably went to the state. They blew it on wars, wars, wars, and a little on health care.

Not quite right . They spent zero on healthcare if the year 1760 was anything to go by . But you can go 50 years plus / minus of that year and see the same figures . This is the flip side of the coin , a failure to understand that empire and it's ways of making money failed everyone apart a small clique at the top of the tree .

Aren't you supposed to put straw over the soil when it's winter?
Yes, but it can be a useful ground cover to help keep in moisture that would otherwise be dried out in windy/hot places.

EDIT:... lamo, I'm not defending their garden practices, just speaking from my own experience home gardening.

Last edited:
Back