It's like you asking me for £100:)

There is the 'official' statement - and what really happens

I have no idea what you're talking about other than you likely read something in a tabloid that was utter tripe to begin with.
That's my official statement.

the guy who is going to save your *rse if the Ruskis roll over the border

The *rse saver :eek:
iflost.png

"Latvia and Lithuania confirmed Friday they will send Stinger ground-to-air missiles to Ukraine, adding a major new capability to Kyiv’s ability to defend itself against a possible Russian incursion."

Now that's what I'm talking about.

Same as there was no party at Downing Street;)

So you are telling me that we are going to waste all that extra fuel just because we cannot be bothered to fill in some paperwork - more like a feeler was put out and the Jerries said don't bother asking

Also, you will see the other link that shows the new Chancellor could not be bothered to discuss with Biden - now most people would not be bothered but when the guy who is going to save your *rse if the Ruskis roll over the border rings you kinda like make time for him

Jerries are too afraid of upsetting the Ruski's as they are in their pocket over the supply of gas

This is in English - but there is a whole lot more in Jerman

Last two times the GErmans tried to deal with Russia, you all ganged up on it.

German Chancellor rejects Biden’s request for a discussion on Ukraine.
He also told Estonia not to donate ex-East German weapons to Ukraine and prevented British planes carrying weapons for Ukraine from using the German airspace.

Lots of Russian hardware being moved into Belarus and towards Ukraine.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

S400 battalion:

T-80Us and BM-21s from the 4th Guards Tank Division.

GAZ-3344-20 Aleut, Borisoglebsk-2 electronic warfare systems, BMP-2, and probably T-72B3 tanks moving through Krasnoyarsk.

BM-27 Uragan in Tatarstan.

Msta-S, BTRs, BMPs, and other tanks at the Maslovka train station in Voronezh.

Last edited:
All discussion of the current political crisis between Russia and Ukraine and western powers, the military buildup inside Russia and Ukrainian response.

Make your points with respect to ALL members or get your arse handed to you.....be prepared to defend your points without throwing your toys out of the pram please lads ;) (Y)

As if Germany has any control over politics of some other EU countries that were minions of US for the last 30 years...
After all Germany still occupied by US.
It's funny how they refused UK cargo planes to cross Germany airspace, but in the same day US cargo planes departed to Ukraine from US airbase from Germany! ?‍♂️

After all Germany still occupied by US.
It's funny how they refused UK cargo planes to cross Germany airspace, but in the same day US cargo planes departed to Ukraine from US airbase from Germany! ?‍♂️

That's because these are US airplanes taking off from US airbases.

As far as I know, Germany or any other country with US airbases, since we are talking about airbases, can't restrict air operations from US air assets operating from or towards these US airbases.
A bit like an embassy.
It would be akin to enforcing an embargo or besieging them.

Enough to make it really uncomfortable for anyone driving a Ruski tank

We may see how good their APS system is- or we may not;)

Well no
Not after the usual soviet style artillery barrages
These N LAWs are not game changers
They are not even making the risk of invasion too risky and expensive
Nor are doing the 200 Javelins or the handfull of Stingers 2 provided
All depends of the UkAF C4I and motivation
On motivation they boast a lot, these can be granted
On C4I the question remains open

Now now, I think we all should just let Germany be and stop focusing on it. Let them sit this one out. I really doubt its in anybody's interest for Germany without its leash while having an industry that is practically powering the Chinese Navy's build up, listening to old german songs in youtube.

Mate do you have any idea how dip clearances for bang flights work and how long they take? I do....

Also have you looked at the tail wind directions on the days in question? I have....

Now now, I think we all should just let Germany be and stop focusing on it. Let them sit this one out. I really doubt its in anybody's interest for Germany without its leash while having an industry that is practically powering the Chinese Navy's build up, listening to old german songs in youtube.
What did Germany ever do to anyone???

Mate do you have any idea how dip clearances for bang flights work and how long they take? I do....

Also have you looked at the tail wind directions on the days in question? I have....
What were the tailwinds just above Munich? - so entering German airspace from the French Border parallel to Munich and exiting into Austria airspace in the east

I think that’s about enough bullshit about Germany past by now. We got it. It’s irrelevant to this thread.

Read @BravoZulu gentle reminder before here.

Focus on the topic, and go vent about the Third Reich somewhere else because nobody gives a F*** about it here.