new migration route 2022.
View attachment 366576
I just hope we are going to bill the Jerry's for the extra fuel

I wonder if the American's are having to fly round Germany?

I would not be imposing sanctions on the Ruski's I would be imposing sanctions on BMW - VW and anything Jerman

I just hope we are going to bill the Jerry's for the extra fuel

I wonder if the American's are having to fly round Germany?

I would not be imposing sanctions on the Ruski's I would be imposing sanctions on BMW - VW and anything Jerman
You want to impose sanctions on Germany because the British MOD didn't fill in the right forms to fly tonnes of high explosives through someone else's airspace?

You want to impose sanctions on Germany because the British MOD didn't fill in the right forms to fly tonnes of high explosives through someone else's airspace?

Germans, always the paperwork they get you with:

1642757691797.png

By the time you had filled all the Jerries forms in, the 'war' will be over.

Its funny how the Ukranian PM was like "we all good Russia is cool lets all relax"

“My guess is he will move in. He has to do something,” Biden
Ukraine: "Panik"

“I think what you’re going to see is that Russia will be held accountable if it invades,” Biden
Ukraine: "whew"

“It depends on what [Russia] does. It’s one thing if it’s a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do, etc.” Biden
Ukraine: "Panik"

Thanks for posting that very interesting article, Hiryu2.0

I have read about half of it so far, but I wanted to say that I found myself saying "that's right", "yep", and "agree".

(edited hours later from when I first posted that I had read the article and thanked the OP. Fish&Chips liked the previous version, not seeing what I'm now posting below:

BUT after feeling like agreeing, I start wondering WHY the West, especially the USA's current Biden Admin, would want to kick sand in the eyes of the Russians. They've always been super worried about expansion of NATO into the former Warsaw Pact areas. and I feel sometimes in my limited historical knowledge that Russians feel about the Ukraine like Americans might feel about someone trying to get really snuggly with Mexico, or even the currently non-separated Republic of Texas.

AND antagonizing the Russians is going to drive up oil prices. Does Biden want this? WHY.... Turn off the pipeline projects in the USA, start buying overseas oil more, and where does that get US?

Is the European portion of NATO really that interested in stirring the pot in the Ukraine?

Does make you wonder if Germany does not want to play? - may be worried about gas supply.........

Perhaps they don't want to turn up early :rolleyes:

Is there a thread for a possible full-blown Russian incursion (or more) into Ukraine?

I hesitate to hijack this one. Maybe I missed an existing one as I've been occupied the past couple months.
It seems to me to be a credible threat, with massive implications regarding the status of the World Order since 1991.

Lots to talk about.

Is there a thread for a possible full-blown Russian incursion (or more) into Ukraine?

I hesitate to hijack this one. Maybe I missed an existing one as I've been occupied the past couple months.
It seems to me to be a credible threat, with massive implications regarding the status of the World Order since 1991.

Lots to talk about.

I think there was a thread about third world war somewhere.

Does make you wonder if Germany does not want to play? - may be worried about gas supply.........

Perhaps they don't want to turn up early :rolleyes:

German government have confirmed they never received a request for transit across their airspace, and British government have confirmed they never actually made a request for transit across German airspace.

So I don't get who you're weirdly angry at.

German government have confirmed they never received a request for transit across their airspace, and British government have confirmed they never actually made a request for transit across German airspace.

So I don't get who you're weirdly angry at.
Same as there was no party at Downing Street;)

So you are telling me that we are going to waste all that extra fuel just because we cannot be bothered to fill in some paperwork - more like a feeler was put out and the Jerries said don't bother asking

Also, you will see the other link that shows the new Chancellor could not be bothered to discuss with Biden - now most people would not be bothered but when the guy who is going to save your *rse if the Ruskis roll over the border rings you kinda like make time for him

Jerries are too afraid of upsetting the Ruski's as they are in their pocket over the supply of gas

This is in English - but there is a whole lot more in Jerman

There is a saying about choosers

If invasion is imminent then they will get used up pretty fast - if not they can look to buy some from somewhere else

Start of any US campaign, they normally get rid of all the old inventory cruise missiles - why use the shiny new ones

Same as there was no party at Downing Street;)

So you are telling me that we are going to waste all that extra fuel just because we cannot be bothered to fill in some paperwork - more like a feeler was put out and the Jerries said don't bother asking

Also, you will see the other link that shows the new Chancellor could not be bothered to discuss with Biden - now most people would not be bothered but when the guy who is going to save your *rse if the Ruskis roll over the border rings you kinda like make time for him

Jerries are too afraid of upsetting the Ruski's as they are in their pocket over the supply of gas

This is in English - but there is a whole lot more in Jerman

“Germany have not denied access to its airspace as the UK did not submit a request, there has been no dispute between the UK and Germany on this issue,” a UK Ministry of Defense spokesperson told the media, according to Euronews.

You apparently have a problem about the Germans denying access to something that Britain never actually requested. And nobody has an issue with this but you and British tabloids.

“Germany have not denied access to its airspace as the UK did not submit a request, there has been no dispute between the UK and Germany on this issue,” a UK Ministry of Defense spokesperson told the media, according to Euronews.

You apparently have a problem about the Germans denying access to something that Britain never actually requested. And nobody has an issue with this but you and British tabloids.

It's like you asking me for £100:)

There is the 'official' statement - and what really happens